DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > HVAC > Modulating Gas Valves

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2007, 09:38 AM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1
Default Modulating Gas Valves

Good Afternoon All

Bit of an odd request but any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to compile a list of Modulating Gas Valve manufacturers.
The kind you find in most combi boilers, Modulating gas furnaces etc etc

In your experiences of these areas would anyone be able to help ?
The obvious ones I have so far are, Honeywell, SIT, Robert Shaw, Dungs and White Rodgers.

Anyone seen any other makes ?



JaysonH is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter DIY Home Repair Forum Replies Last Post
Shutoff valves... help!! shan2themax Plumbing Forum 1 07-29-2007 01:05 PM