Well everybody, I just returned back from training some fellow Inspectors.
One of the inspectors had the house across the street from him burn to the ground two nights ago when the temp was 15 degrees.
Turns out it was a dryer fire which started in the basement of a balloon framed house,(google it)and they lost everything because they did not check the dryer vent.
My advice to you all, get off the computer and remove the hose to the dryer and clean it.
I'm sorry I am may be comming off as harsh, but you need to get off your lazy behind and check those vents, It's not for you, but your family.
Then you can come back here and tell me how wrong I was to tell you to do something for yourself.
Or that your dryer had no lint.
Are you doing it yet.....