New guy from WA

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K_M

Reaction score
Hello-
I ran across your forum while searching for some info about an odd/ unusual looking fiber cement siding product and thought I would join up.

I have been a siding installer since mid 80's and have built a dozen spec homes over the years as well as remodel many more existing homes that I have purchased.
I have been a business owner since the early 90's.

Maybe I will have a chance to share or help with some of what I have learned over the last 30+ years of construction that I have been involved in.

Regards-
Ken

Welcome Ken,
Good to have another professional around, jump in and get your feet wet...just stay away from the Dog..he sometimes forgets to keep his licker in check..:rofl:

Welcome don't be afraid to get your feet wet and start posting this bald headed old man needs all the help he can get:welcome:

Welcome!......

Thanks guys.
I will keep my eyes peeled for the Dog...:)

:welcome: to House Repair Talk...pay no attention to inspectord, he sometimes has a little to much fermented cranberry juice...we're all pretty friendly round here, most of the time.

Latest posts

Back