Broken Kitchen Cabinet Hinge

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethanmoist

Reaction score
Hi All,

The Liberty hinge on my kitchen cabinet broke. Does anybody know the part I need to replace?

20180224_071325.jpg

Just be careful. Those European style hinges will bite your finger and not let go. As me how I know?

By the way, if you have a Habitat for Humanity "re-store" business near you, they have hundreds in stock, and they will set you back for less than a buck.

What part is broken. If it is the piece that screws to the cupboard frame, you should be able to find it, I think Home Depot carries Liberty

What part is broken. If it is the piece that screws to the cupboard frame, you should be able to find it, I think Home Depot carries Liberty

Is this actually two separate pieces? It is the part that connects to the inside. The part connected to the door is fine.

Is this actually two separate pieces? It is the part that connects to the inside. The part connected to the door is fine.
Most times that piece is standard and the different configurations from the same company fit. Most times sold separately, if not check closely and buy a cheaper hinge just for that part.

Latest posts

Back