DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Rebath.com and ReBath of Illinois

Old 11-08-2007, 08:29 AM  
Illinifan21

Default Rebath.com and ReBath of Illinois

My wife and I were looking at getting our bathroom remodeled and at first thought that hiring a contractor would be the best route to take. Then we discussed that the project might take two to three weeks to be completed. Our home only had one bathroom, so we had to get the job done quickly so that we could take bathe. So, I set out to do some research. In the midst of all this research, I discovered a company by the name of Re-bath. Their website which is Rebath.com gave me all the information that I needed to here. From this point, Rebath.com then sent me to Rebathofillinois.com which was our local franchisee. I was impressed with all the interactive design features that were available at my fingertips.

Our bath area used to look like it was from the 1970's, but now it looks more modern. I am now confident enough to have family and friends without being embarassed of our bathroom. The Rebath professionals did everything that I asked of and more. I will definitely recommend them to anyone considering getting their bath remodeled.

Last edited by Illinifan21; 11-08-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 08:52 AM  
travelover

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

This is your second post praising Rebath. You must either love them or work for them. Uh, which is it?

Old 11-08-2007, 02:05 PM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

Hello IlliniFan:
I don't want to rain on your parade but there has been such an enormous number of negative reoprts on here about Re-Bath; I can't recommend it and sure won't use it in my own house.
Glenn

Old 11-08-2007, 07:57 PM  
inspectorD
Housebroken
HRT_MODERATOR.png

Liked 132 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 337

Default Travelover...

Nice catch..... you the new sheriff?

Just My
Made in the

Old 11-09-2007, 09:07 PM  
travelover

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspectorD View Post
Nice catch..... you the new sheriff?
Naw, just a vigilante. This is too nice of a forum to let it turn into Spamville.

Old 11-28-2007, 03:10 AM  
ToolGuy

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I caught myself trying to change the channel while I was reading that one. Thought I was watching TV and it was commercial time.

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]~ ToolGuy ~[/B][/COLOR]

[I]Save money on tools at [URL="http://mytoolbox.net"]MyToolbox.net[/URL]
[/I]

Old 02-09-2008, 09:07 AM  
joan louise

I heard about a warning on rebath. Can you tell me what the problem was?

Old 03-05-2008, 04:04 PM  
cssanchez

The Rebath in Cotage Grove, MN is fixing my tub!

Last edited by cssanchez; 03-05-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: The local rebath is fixing my problem!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:49 PM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

So, good luck.
Glenn

Old 03-15-2008, 02:03 PM  
ciaramaglia3

Default rebath-pembroke/framingham...mass

Hi I am not at all going to comment at all about the product and how they install as my husband for the last year and 1/2 has been employed by this said company/franchise. I have to say that as for this franchise the owner is a cutthroat kind of girl. My husband had signed on with her as an experienced tile setter and contractor of 24years. She was so happy when he came on board. Just to say that he is a self starter and trained with their lead installer for 2-3 weeks and was on his way. His complaints about the company started when not one month into his employment the pay scale that he had signed on for changed from a 10% commision to an 8% commision with a 2% earned bonus....and let me tell you that 2 % bonus was not attainable by any means which meant 2% from his pocket to hers....not just happenng to him but the whole team....She continued to state that she was broke and not making any money in her business but her net profits went from 800,000 to 2 million dollars and rising. With this increase in revenue she did not give her employees a raise for good works done she penalized them by bringing in a hourly wage and changing the experience scale to level 1-4....thus cutting pay to her employees even more. She lied to my husband during his pre employment interview persuading him to come aboard with a very comparable salary to his previous job and once he was there BAM..the money was drawn back.....Since then she has not paid him for a commision of a $3000 upsale to a customer that had asked him for a suggestion on what to do with wall space in her bathroom. It was promised that he would recieve 10% commision on anything extra that they sell and it conveniently was ommitted when he was supposed to be paid. She stated that they were no longer honoring that as the product sells itseld and he didn't need to sell it cause she(the customer )would have figured it out that rebath product would be the best for that space....then he was scolded for the fact that they were not supposed to sell upper wall space like he did and that was not protocaol...but she never sneezed or whined when the money came in for the job completed... Praise did come when he started to do some tile setting for them and he was able to set the floors and do the tub and walls and complete the tasks within a 1-2 period...thank you for keeping these jobs on schedule and finishing in a timely fashion but when it came time for her to pay him for his efforts she was hesitant as she saw her cash outflow and immediately stopped him from doing any floors as she stated that it was costing her more for health insurance(which we pay 1/2 for) which really made no sense....other than the money outflow and paying for good help or just paying for quality,qualified people who care about doing the job right....so thus he does not do any more floors for the company....the starw that has broken the camels back came when he physically was sick 2 Fridays ago and dragged himself out of bed to go finish a job that he had strted the day before....he made it to the shop and at that time told he that he was not gona make the day and he was going home. She agreed as when she looked at him and stated that she knew that he was sick. Well he was docked the sick day from his pay,as she had stated that he did not have any. Now when he was hired he was told that he would accrue 1/3 of a sick day every three months. She stated no its every 4 months and later he was informed that those abundant 4 sick days that they accrue are wiped out if not used by the end of December. Which was never said,as there are so few of these days that accrue it was assumed that you would be able to carry any accrued time within a few years and if that was the case he should have been paid out for time accrued as of Dec 31....I know that there are alot of disgruntaled employees out there,but in all my working years can not fathom the total disrespect for her employees and the work that they do....she has been downright insulting in her manner in calling people that she employs idiots and !##$%...and because she tends the office of president in her franchise which of course she bought and paid for....it was not a title that she hsd to become educated in the reconstruction/remodeling field to attain...I am angered that she can get away with being a thief,a liar and a total downright nasty person....He has since quit and she has refused to pay him out until 2 weeks from now and I am certain that it will not be right in the money department. She tried to d/c our health insurance immediately but unfortunately for her she can not as it is paid 1 month in advance and we pay 1/2....She cancelled all of the credit cards for gas for their vehicles as well as Home Depot credit cards thinking that my husband would stoop so low as her to steal from her. Well in ending I suppose that if she treated people that worked for her better and was a reputable employer she would not have to worry about people trying to get back at her for the evils that she has done. What goes around comes around and I wish her luck.....please stay away from this Rebath operation as if she screws her family of employees,she will definately have no compuntion to screw the consumer out of cash....FYI....story is that she has.....many times over....GOD BLESS...

Quick Reply