I hate when I have to do this but...
Mold eats things which are cellulose based. Wood, paper,dust anything organic....and wet.OOOOOOO sounds nice.
And it does grow on PT lumber, just on the exterior of it. That's why we all own pressure washers to clean our decks. But that is a non-toxic mold. It usually just staines the wood.
That mold there is like Toolguy says...it come free with the lumber from an uncovered yard. I remember it from all those house sized piles I moved when I was framing homes...and my clothes got..well, moldy.
Nothing to worry about until your home reaches the 55% humidity levels.
That means you will start to smell it. If it smells moldy now...you may have mold growing somewhere else.
The good thing is it can be tested, and cleaned.