Greetings from Missouri

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa46100

Reaction score
Hello, I am Arlene and I have a husband who is all thumbs. I am trying to update my house some. I just finished the bathroom with poppy red walls and white wainscoting and touches of roses on the towels and rug. It turned out so pretty. Replaced everything except the shower with help from our daughters boyfriend.

Kitchen is next. Our house was built in 1952 and then 20 more feet added to the back which resulted in a much bigger kitchen and another bedroom and bath. The kitchen and sunroom is knotty pine and the cabinets match. I have hired a stain glass guy to put in windows with frosted, beveled glass with a black oval in the middle on some of the cabinet doors. I am trying to update the hardware which I am having problems with.

I am glad I found this forum as I need all the help I can. What a way to retire@@

DSCF1335.JPG

Welcome, Arlene!

I like the beadboard. I'm working on my bath and doing the same thing...

Good Luck with the remodeling.

Welcome Arlene:
Just keep up the good work; the bath looks great! We are all here to help, anytime you have a question for us. Your daughters must be good help also.
Glenn

Latest posts

Back