Serial Remodeler and Professional

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homemasons

Reaction score
Another newbie; good to have found House Repair Talk and to be here.

As well as being a professional designer (architecture degree) / remodeler (15 years) in Richmond, VA., I am a "serial remodeler" of my own 1960 split level suburban home and gardens. I am happy to use my own home as a "lab" to experiment with things I might not first try with our clients... typically very happy with the learning process and unique results. I love creating and being surrounded by beautiful things.

I am here to watch, read and learn... and hopefully contribute to the resolution of others' concerns by application of my own experience. I also run a blog, "Ask Mason" for the same sort of Q+A at http://www.remodelrichmond.com/ Although I do run a remodeling and home repair business, I do try to keep my content there (as I will here) geared toward the DIY-er... appreciating that approach since I do so much of that myself. Every Saturday, I'll be seen at Lowe's at least once.

I look forward to contributing, and to the fellowship of fix-needy homeowners.

Mason

hope to hear from you soon, always good to have professionals who are willing to help us do things ourself.

Just grab a paddle or a bucket and help out as you can, with whatever the case may be.:)
Some folks are just lookin around, and others feel like they are sinkin.

Latest posts

Back