DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Bricks, Masonry and Concrete > footer question

Old 08-07-2008, 12:58 PM  
erndog

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default footer question

Hi all
I had so much fun with the first retaining wall I decided to keep going!! Got sidetracked with a barn tear down but thats over with. I plan to move my a/c's condensor to the front side of the house in the cut out with the trash cans then put a fence around all three. The wall will be 5 ft tall with a drain pipe and gravel behind it.
How large should I make my footer? I was figuring on 16 wide x 12 deep. With a slab for the a/c unit. Also how much space should I have around the a/c unit for air flow?
Including pics of barn for kicks!!!

barn up front1.jpg   barn down front1.jpg   hill before2.jpg   AC wall.jpg   ac wall 2.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply