Hi from Central PA

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_T

Reaction score
I guess I'm another newbie joining the ranks.

I've always been a guy that would reseach the heck out of anything new that I was getting into. This used to call for trips to the library and then it was surfing the web. Only recently have I discovered that there are a bunch of folks out there in forums like this that have a lot of good ideas and suggestions. It is amazing what you can learn when you can link up with other people with similar interests.

I live in a bit older (1968) home and I expect you will be hearing more from me as I get back into the swing of things with spring quickly approaching (I hope!!!).

Joe T

Sit a spell, pull up a chair....

This heres a story bout a guy named Joe T,
Poor central PA guy likes to read stories,
Then one day he was on a certain forummmmm......
Next thing you know he's found info by the tonnnn.

House Repair Talk that is,,good or bad....

Well next thing you know o'l Joe T pulls up a chair,
His old forum buddies say, hey how do we get there???
House repair talk is the place you want to be...
So put it on your Favorites and just you wait and seee....:D

Go ahead ask away...

Y'all come back now... ya hear.

InspectorD and the classics..:cool:

Ah-OOOOoooooooo-oo-oo-hoo-ah,,Bar-oooo-oo-oo-oo.

SHUT UP DOGS !!! InspectorD's trying to sing!

Hey Joe_T, come on in and get comfortable. Try to ignore the serenading, he means well. I think he's considering an American Idol audition. Post your experiences and your questions. Don't worry about your house being old, my junk is older than your house!

Tom in KY, the dogs just won't shut up,,,

don't worry joe we are all a little bit off inthe head its all the years in the saw dust.

Sounds like this will be a fun place. And I do love to join in on a song or two. Got to go. Talk to ya all later.

Joe

Latest posts

Back