Hello all, just a little problem I'm having with some outlets in my kitchen.
I'll try to explain this the best I can, using bullets
- There are 4 outlets in the room
- Two of each of these 4 outlets are connected to two separate gfci breaker
- let's call the outlets 1, 2, 3, and 4 and the breakers A and B
- So, Outlets 1 and 2 are connected to breaker A and 3 and 4 to breaker B
- When I plug something into outlets 1 or 3 they work fine, however, when I plug something into outlets 2 or 4 the GFCI trips at the breaker
- When I plug an outlet tester into any of the 4 outlets nothing is shown as being wired up incorrectly.
So, the outlets that are downstream from each of the first outlets on their respective breakers are useless. I'm thinking that the neutrals are crossed somewhere along the way but I'm at a loss for how to fix this problem.
Any ideas on how to figure out where this problem is stemming from?