Allow myself to introduce, myself...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron.klimchuk

Home Improvement Guru
Reaction score
I'm just now breaking into the home improvement forum world and hope to be of help to everyone that I can.

I've been doing home improvement projects ever since I can remember, starting with re-building my parents fireplace and deck with my father when I was about 10 years old. I've always loved working with my hands and am not afraid to take on any project. As an avid DIYer I have friends calling me every weekend to help them with some project or another.

Anyways, I'm babbling here so I'll wrap it up. I hope to be a good contributor to the forum and look forward to learning more myself!

Welcome Aaron:
Its nice to have you; there is always a need for more advisors. We may all have some different understanding of the questions posed and may have a different solution for the problem. We look forward to hearing from you.
Glenn

Welcome aboard. Like Glenn said, always good to get someone to help out.

By the way, that was the best Austin powers impersonation. :D

We get to have some fun around here also. Grab a shovel and dig in. Just call digsafe first.;)
Brian

By the way, that was the best Austin powers impersonation. :D

I thought the same thing!

I was actually scanning the section to find my thread, to see if there were any updates, and thought this was MY thread!!! GREAT LINE!!!

Haha, glad you guys recognized the quote there! I was hoping it wouldn't go over everyone's heads...

I look forward to offering my help and personal point of view on many of the projects and problems on the forum.

Latest posts

Back