Hi, First time home buyer here!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Railer24

Reaction score
Hi everybody.:D

I figured I needed to join a forum as I will be closing on my home on Oct 10th and moved in by the Oct 19th.
I am so excited. I am 24 years old and single, I got tired of throwing my rent money away. So I bought a house that way when I do get married, I'll have a little equity built up.

I know I can get some great advice and guidance on this site.:)

The house is in fantastic shape so I'll be looking to do upgrades and such as opposed to repairs. The roof has about 5 years left on it, but everything else looks great and the home inspector was very pleased with it.

Glad to be here and I look foward to learning a lot from each of You.
Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the wisdom and knowledge of this site in the near future.
2 bed, 1 bath, large utility room, large living room, nice yard, 1 car garage with about 6 extra ft at the side and front for plenty of tools and mowers, etc.
It will be so nice to work on my vehicles inside and not out in the weather.

Located in a wonderful neighborhood, I grew up close by.
Glad to be back in my hometown again and only 3 blocks from my church, which is a huge plus cause I go there alot.

Thanks in advance for all the input/help,
God's blessings to each of You!!

Mike
Newton,KS

Sounds great Mike!
Glad to see you here, You seem exactly the type of person this forum was created for.
Stick around, give a day or 2 to get the best responses to your questions and feel free to speak up when you have an experience to share with us!

Good to hear your planing for your future.:)
We will help out as best we can, and hope you do the same.;)

Welcome Mike:
We are happy to have you here. We have several professionals to answer your questions and help out any way we can.
Glenn

Mike... Do I know you???

The screen name "railer...", living in Newton- about 40 minutes from me... Are you a mini-trucker?!?!

Latest posts

Back