DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Carpentry and Woodworking > Unknown kitchen drawer hardware

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2008, 06:14 PM  
Jaybird VuCE
Jaybird VuCE
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7
Likes Given: 2


I'm currently replacing my drawer fronts with new ones, and I'm using the same type of hardware to install the fake fronts in front of the sink. Try Sears hardware, I find they always have what you need.

Jaybird VuCE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:41 AM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1
Default Exactly what you are looking for

If you are still looking.....

I have had the same problem and can't find anything like this in any harware store. I finally found the missing link. It's from Hafele and you can order small quantities at

Uni Connector, plastic, black [260.15.300] - $0.74 :, All your Hafele hardware needs.
kevin_b_me is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter DIY Home Repair Forum Replies Last Post
Unknown concrete slab lsedragon Bricks, Masonry and Concrete 2 05-07-2011 05:03 AM
Kitchen drawer chulheekim General Home Improvement Discussion 3 12-10-2010 01:57 PM
Help with unknown wall type and unknown paint type needtofixwall Walls and Ceilings 2 09-16-2010 11:08 AM

Newest Threads