DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > HouseRepairTalk Website Help > Remodeling Hell

Old 02-23-2009, 03:57 PM  
alieg216

Default Remodeling Hell

I will begin by saying I love my boyfriend. However he's decided to purchase a new home and is currently doing a full remodel... without a contractor. I have no doubt he can do it but, his stress level is through the roof! I found this book online called Remodeling Hell. It's awesome, super funny and a pretty quick read. At the end of the book it has this remodeling guide called Salvation that actually helped my boyfriend out with an issue he was having with an electritian. Anyhoo, I ordered my copy off of amazon just search books and Remodeling Hell. Well i hope this is info is helpful.
Keep on keeping on!
-alie

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2009, 05:01 PM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

Welcome Alieg:
Thanks for the tip! I'm sure it will go a long way; DIY can get a person kinda 'down in the mouth'.
Glenn

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply