DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > Appliances > General Appliance Discussion > Antique gas stove

Old 03-01-2009, 09:40 PM  
TBONE

Default Antique gas stove

I have a 1910-1930's stove manufactured for sears&roebuck. The brand name is prosperity. It's in pretty good shape. Does anyone have any info on it?? Ia general idea of it's value ect...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2009, 04:31 PM  
Wirenuts

To the right person it may be worth a few bucks, but the key is finding that one person! I would check online auction sites like EBay or Kijiji or something local to see if there is a market for something like this. I have an old stove/oven that was my grandparents too and haven't had the time to do any research on it. In your case I would google the brand and model and see where that takes you. Have a good one.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply