DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Bricks, Masonry and Concrete > Brick facing or veneer on exterior of house I can't tell?

Old 08-02-2009, 10:32 AM  
mesmyrrhanda

Default Brick facing or veneer on exterior of house I can't tell?

Help! It looks like the previous home owners of my 1910 Victorian decided to throw up some very THIN brick facing on the entire outside of the house. There are large areas of brick that are missing and coming loose. I can't seem to find any of this type of brick to replace these areas. They are only about 1/2 inch thick and are very light. I have a 3x3 section of bricks that are all missing under my bedroom window and they have covered it up with flashing.
I am in PA does anyone know where I can get this type of brick or anyone that does this kind of work?

Thank you kindly

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2009, 03:03 PM  
glennjanie

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via AIM to glennjanie

Welcome Mesmyrrhanda:
The Owensboro Brick Company, 1205 Ewing Road, Owensboro, Kentucky 42301 (270) 926-3330 makes a product called 'Z-Brick' which matches your description. You may want to contact or Google them for the name of a local dealer.
Glenn

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply