Hey Granite Girl

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey sorry- I just now saw this. Nashville was nice! We kinda got stuck in a long tour at the Carter House. I'm into that kind of stuff, but my husband isn't & I'd rather seen more sights, but not enough time. We went on a walking haunted tour of Downtown Nashville Sat. night. Pretty interesting, just makes me wander.... The capital at night was sure creepy, especially after you here all those stories. Have you done that & heard about all of the hauntings ? Of course we were there right before Halloween, so you're mind's kinda in the mood to be spooked........... BOO!
But it was fun!

Glad you had a good time. No, I've never taken the haunted walking tour of the Capital. The Carter House is interesting and has a lot of history. Franklin has a lot of civil war battle sites and I've had the pleasure to work on several houses that were used by the Union and Confederate armies for hospitals. The Stones River Battlefield in Murfreesboro is another neat place to visit. The Sam Davis home is just up the road in Smyrna. Hope you get the chance to come back someday and visit some of these places.

Back