DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > shop-vac

Old 05-28-2006, 01:16 AM  
asbestos
Good with caulk

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default shop-vac

I bought a little thing called a 1x1 from shop-vac it is a super small wet-dry vac. The thing is way handy. I can grab it and clean up and put it back before the big one even got out. The best thig was I broke a plastic clip on it (mostly my fault) and they sent me a whole new housing for free. good to see an American company making quality products.
( No I don't work for them. )

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"][B]Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2006, 03:22 PM  
wackojacko

I'll look into this. I need a new vac. Tired of pulling my old one around. My garage is part garage part workshop so I don't have a lot of space to clean.

Has anyone heard of or use the dirt dog? I was thinking about buying one of those. My wife uses one of their other vacuums in the house. I hear nothing but good reports.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply