I bought a "project for life."

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zolasattic

Reaction score
So I was told by one of the fellows who has done some work on my house. I don't doubt he is correct.

It's an adorable 1890 Victorian cottage that pretty much needs everything touched from the roof on down to the partial basement. So far I've done 1 of the bathrooms, started on the kitchen & have had some roofing & plumbing repairs done. A resource such as this will be invaluable, I'm very glad to have found it.

The place is closed down for the winter (no heat yet), but my mind races with all of next spring's possibilities. As always, there is the list of things I can do myself, and then there's the list of the things I can't. With this collection of go-to experts on my side, I hope to maximize the former list.

I'm happy to be here & hope to make your acquaintance soon. Thanks, folks!

Zollas, Welcome to House Repair Talk. Make yourself at home and we will be glad to help where we can.

Post some pics of your project, we'd like to see it.

I've attached some pics of my "project," including some before & after. The bath is a small master; one of these days I'll install a nice pedestal sink, but for now it's quite a relief just to have replaced most of what was there with clean, functional & inexpensive fixtures. The kitchen is obviously a work in progress; it's almost too bad the pics aren't scratch 'n' sniff so you can get the full effect.

IM000991.jpg

Master bath before.jpg

IM001093.jpg

Bainbridge House  moritz wedding b and a 8-08 012.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

hi Zolasattic,

Welcome to the site, you have a nice work,keep it up..

Back