Old trick~~New dog

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InspectorD has started a new home based business to supplement the family's income due to consumption of cranberry juice being low this year. If you think you might be interested, he's taking orders just in time for Christmas delivery.

crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit.jpg

Just sold the last ones....must be a run on mouse traps this season.:D

InspectorD has started a new home based business to supplement the family's income due to consumption of cranberry juice being low this year. If you think you might be interested, he's taking orders just in time for Christmas delivery.

I would buy a cat gift basket... and send it to people I don't like.

They sold in about an hour....some folks that run a local resturant I think...I don't know, the only thing I understood was the Green.$...??:confused:

Inspector was seen this week in a rare appearance, headed to appear on The Maury Povich Show all decked out in his brand new cowboy hat.

Inspectors Hat.jpg

lOOKS LIKE HE NAILED HIS HAT SHUT....woops, I never do that.

I'll bet he's goin to the walmarts to get a new pair O' clown shooes... has cooler ...will travel.

Inspector, you still riding the lazy boy around? Do the Harley guys still make fun of you?

Still ridin free...and the harley sticker helps now. After they burned the dog in effigy I decided to turn up the radio so they can get their groove on.
You still ridin with the O'ldogs HOG association? If so , ask them to get me a new dog would ya?

You still deliverin those packages?

fast santa.jpg

I saw stay puft being offered in a magazine.

I was going to buy them but they have caffeine in them. Don't understand why that would be there but I was still interested.

Latest posts

Back