DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > carebear / repairbear

Old 02-06-2010, 08:01 PM  
Repairbear

Default carebear / repairbear

Hello to all. I'm a near 60, ex-army medico who after discharge became a certified "a" licensed auto mechanic. I quickly (well six years later) realized the errors of my ways and returned to college to obtain an RN. I've been working at this career ever since 24 years but i kept all my tools, welders, jacks and compressor so am reasonably well equipped. My wife and I live in a 40 year old bungalow on two acres on Vancouver Island In BC, CANADA.
As all houses do, this one has issues many of which I've addressed as newer one developed. Isn't that just the way of things. I will look to other threads for specific issues and suggestions. Thank you all in advance for a pleasant relationship in which hopefully we all benefit.......... Bear

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2010, 10:29 PM  
oldognewtrick
HRT_MODERATOR.png

Liked 499 Times on 416 Posts
Likes Given: 150

Repairbear, thank-you for your service to your country. And welcome to House Repair Talk. Make your self at home and if we can help in any way be sure to ask questions. Glad to have you here.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply