DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Bricks, Masonry and Concrete > Masonry prices

Old 05-31-2010, 01:48 PM  
reformedman

Default Masonry prices

I have the typical 4 bed 2 bath bi level (what some people here call high ranch) in New Jersey. I think the brick work in the front of the house really needs to be redone. The house is 40 years old and I'd like to have it redone.

I know that getting an exact price is impossible over these forums but I am just asking for a ballpark figure, perhaps someone else has done this to their house. I would need the existing brick removed and then the new brick installed.

Here's the house

Last edited by reformedman; 06-01-2010 at 05:15 AM. Reason: centered caption

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2010, 01:21 AM  
frozenstar

Nice house. Not sure about the price range though. I'm sure some of the members here have experienced that thing. Good luck on that.

[I]“You can always get someone to love you, even if you have to [B]do it yourself[/B]”[/I]
[I][SIZE="1"][/URL][/SIZE][/I]

Old 06-01-2010, 03:24 AM  
itsreallyconc

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

remember split entry or raised ranch but you may be in a different part of jersey,,, just to me, your home needs landscape revival,,, brick looks fine to me.

Old 06-01-2010, 05:14 AM  
reformedman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsreallyconc View Post
remember split entry or raised ranch but you may be in a different part of jersey,,, just to me, your home needs landscape revival,,, brick looks fine to me.
Thank you,
I will post a thread about the lanscape. I was particularly interested in getting some trees in the backyard to block the view of the nearby city water tank.
I am not ready with a budget for the front lawn as I think I will $$$ for it and I'm not ready for it but I have to do something with the back soon.

Quick Reply