Help Finding Good Steel Building Company

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaker

Reaction score
My garage has become too filled for me to use it as a workspace so I am looking to add a small steel building or shed in my backyard that I can use to do work. I found a good price at a1 steel building website. I have not heard much about them and could not find any reviews about them. Does anyone know about them or should I just pay extra and go with a more known company?

thanks

Hello and Welcome Spaker:
I plan to build a SteelMaster building in the near future. They can show pictures of their buildings that survived Hurricane Katrina while I can show you conventional steel buildings here in my area that didn't survive an F4 tornado. I can see where SteelMaster would be much easier for a small crew with limited experience to build (which cuts the cost) and they have some incentives now.
[email protected] or 800-341-7007 ext 8113
Glenn

Hi Spaker!

I've recently added a metal storage shed to my backyard and I love it! They have tons of styles to choose from and you can even buy pre-fabricated ones. If you want to tackle this project yourself, they even have installation kits with instructions that make it very easy to construct.

You might want to check out HomeStars.com at http://www.homestars.com to read reviews on local companies--New York is in their system now. The site is a free community where people read and write reviews on home improvement contractors.

Otherwise, a simple Google search for "[company name] problems" might give you some research material as well.

Good luck!

Hey Boston, that's a good site. Thanks for pointing it out. :D

Dont have your Mom go on there and praise your business Toolguy. :D

Back