Fireguy5674's Recent Activity

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating:

  1. Fireguy5674 replied to the thread Drainage problem question.

    You can remove the brass cap with a hammer and chisel if you can get in there and replace it with another brass or plastic. I have seen...

    Aug 21, 2019 at 1:56 PM