hi all. my outside unit isnt running because the contactor isnt getting the 24v. The 24v is good going into the outside unit but it connects to the 24v wire of the compressor going in and then low voltage comes out. In short, seems like the 24v from the compressor is shot. Most things i read dont even talk about the 24v wiring that some compressors have. Do i need to have this connection or can i run the 24v straight to the contactor and leave the 24v wiring alone for the compressor??? thoughts?