2002 Ford F-250 4x4

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,I just rebuilt the right side of my front diff. I did new upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer axle seals, and a new hub. That was one heck of a job. I was gonna do the left side next week but.....she started missin when im on the gas and has a rough idle, scanner says misfire on cylinder #7 so I bought a set of sparkplugs and if that doesnt fix it I'll replace the #7 coil pack. Transmission is still pullin and shifting like a champ though:)

Atleast my TJ gets to rest for a while.......

Well It def needed the plugs dont know how they were firing at all, But.........still misfire on #7 I'll be gettin a coil pack soon.

no problems so far. I pull the enclosed nearly every day and no trans issues. needs new left front ball joints though........

no problems so far. I pull the enclosed nearly every day and no trans issues. needs new left front ball joints though........

Where you been hiding at? We were about ready to send out a search party...

Been wide open as a case knife in a bar fight! No time for computer time.........as for the ball joints they have a very loud and annoying squeak when I turn but not falling apart, so I will probably wait for a while on those.

Been wide open as a case knife in a bar fight! No time for computer time.........as for the ball joints they have a very loud and annoying squeak when I turn but not falling apart, so I will probably wait for a while on those.

No excuse, you gotta stop by and say hi once in a while or we start to feel neglected.

Since they are likely non greasable ones you can spray some grease under the boot to quite them down, i have been doing that for a couple years now.

The bottom one is Greaseable but the top one is not I have put grease in the bottom buut it didnt help at all. I will try some spray grease on the top.

Hello....... :D

Nice toolbox, but you know that thing would run better if you washed those nasty, Georgia clay covered tires...:D

Starting to look like a contractors truck.....

It already has a polished box on it bit I couldnt lock it so I got one that I could lock.

Back