2002 Ford F-250 4x4

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice toolbox, but you know that thing would run better if you washed those nasty, Georgia clay covered tires...:D

I might let my help wash it when we slow down a bit but right now were gettin it!! gotta make hay while theres hay to make!

Dont think it woulda helped........folks in front of me slammed on the brakes to look at another wreck I had the enclosed in tow on a wet road I hit the brakes and started to slide there was no way to avoid it. The cop didnt even write me a ticket he saw the whole thing and said it was unavoidable. Maybe the shop'll washem after they fix it?!

Or maybe they'll total it and I can get a truck with a motor in it instead of that hamster in a wheel that truck has........

Well that sucks! I keep hoping for the day when my gray one gets totalled. I want an upgrade too.

They will probably give you mis matched paint too.

I went by the ford place where my truck is and did a look over its def gonna need two fenders a hood bumper grill both headlights all turnsignals two tow hooks core support radiator ac condensor trans cooler. Doesnt appear to be any frame damage but not tellin what kinda engine accessories got busted. My geuss is $4000-$5000 damage the truck values at $8500 good condition kelley blue book. It probably wont total, last time I checked most ins companies would fix up to 75% of value

Akins Ford called yesterday with $5900 repair quote. Possible total, I'll fing out today.................

Yay! when they toal it, buy it back for a grand and fix it yourself.

They totaled it I dont want it back though I've got work lined up for the next two months and dont have time to fix it. There giving me more than I payed for it.

Well, sounds like the problem of that little V-8 has been solved. Nows the time to start looking for a diesel. ;)

I'm lookin but its gonna take more than the $8000 that there giving me to get a good one so I will probably put the $ in the bank and save and search for a while. I have my dads chevy astro work van in my posession until december when he returns from his travels it has a rack on top and shelves inside of it so I cam make do with it for a few months. Best thing about it is 20 mpg.

Well it sounds like you can take your time and find something you'll be happy with. At least you can give the jeep a rest.

Yea I could rest it if I could get it back from my brother, hes had it for a couple months hes supposed to get him somthin soon

State farm called yesterday afternoon they have my check, going to get it this morning and put it in the bank, the search is on.

Latest posts

Back