Air Fresheners

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newtda

Reaction score
I am looking for a good brand of air fresheners for my condo. Either candles or a wall plug in, something that will last a while. I have tried so many diff brands and smells, I havent found any yet.

Renuzit adjustable. It doesn't meet any of your criteria, but it won't burn your house down or cost you money to make things smell great. If you use it don't open it all the way, it's pretty strong.

Newtda:

I never use air fresheners in my building because they scare tenants away. If a prospective tenant looking for an apartment smells an air freshener in the apartment, it make him/her suspicious of what the apartment might smell like without the help of an air freshener. They figure it might wreak of rotting pet urine.

I am looking for a good brand of air fresheners for my condo. Either candles or a wall plug in, something that will last a while. I have tried so many diff brands and smells, I havent found any yet.

Well, smell wise that is your personal opinion; why not give us a few tips on what fragrances you like. I enjoy the glade auto-shots that go off either at 5, 9, 12 or 30 minute intervals.

I love air fresheners, I would recommend anything with a strong lemon essence they always seem to last longer and there is some larger candles with a built in essence that even when they are done burning they still continue :)

I also love air freshener. I’m use the gel air freshener dispenser. It makes my house air fresh and cool. I recommend to all guys try it. Thanks

Regards,

Back