Alarm Sign

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasman

Reaction score
Didnt know where to post this so gonna put it in here. I have ADT security system and have some of those yard signs. My question is is there any way you could remove it from the pole and mount it to a fence. The reason i ask is there are townhouses behind me and wanted to mount one of the signs on the fence so no one could just pull it out of the ground and i wouldn't know. So if anyone has done this like to know how you did. Thanks for any help.

Sure, just remove it from the pole and screw it to the fence. If you post a pic of the sign, I'm sure we could advise you how to remove it from the pole.

Ill get some pics up for ya just dont wanna break the sign. Also dont wanna drill through it and crack the sign so any suggestions is appreciated.

Call ADT. They might give you more signs.

I did call ADT and they dont make one that is like that just the ones that go in the yard and window stickers. I looked at it better today seems like some adhesive that's holding it on to the pole. Ill get some pics up tomorrow and see what yall think. Thanks

Here are the pics it looks like some sort of foam adhesive holding it to the metal pole. Sorry it took so long just got the new signs in today from ADT. Thanks for the help again.

The House (2).jpg

The House (3).jpg

That worked perfectly it ended up just popping off after i started it. Gonna drill a couple holes in it now and mount it to my fence. Thanks again yall for the help its greatly appreciated.

The House.jpg

Back