All Politics Thread

Help Support House Repair Talk:

Spicoli43

Reaction score
Since the other thread has derailed, stick it all here. Whether you are Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Whig, etc., say whatever is on your mind...

Eddie_T

Reaction score
ALL religions have written orders in their handbooks for their customers to hate, hurt, and mass murder everyone of a different religion or no religion addiction...
I'm gunna have to demand documented and footnoted source material to support this claim.

Eddie_T

Reaction score
Brilliant speech by Rand Paul, well worth your time to watch;

Eddie_T

Reaction score
I'm suspicious by nature, so just what does missing context really mean? Is Patrice home free (pun intended) or just not enough desire to dig deeper?

Our rating: Missing context
The claim that Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors bought four luxury homes is MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional information it could be misleading. While some social media users suggested that the purchases were evidence that Khan-Cullors had been enriched by the movement, our research revealed no evidence that Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation funds were used to purchase property. Khan-Cullors has held several other jobs in addition to her work as the organization’s volunteer executive director, including writing a memoir and developing content for Warner Brothers. Source; Fact check: Missing context in claim about Black Lives Matter co-founder's property purchases

Last edited:

Spicoli43

Reaction score
Brilliant speech by Rand Paul, well worth your time to watch;

Yeah, I like how he annihilates Fake Fraud Fauci, the financier of Covid all the time. I would like to see him as Speaker of the House when the Witch is gone.

Spicoli43

Reaction score
I'm suspicious by nature, so just what does missing context really mean? Is Patrice home free (pun intended) or just not enough desire to dig deeper?

Our rating: Missing context
The claim that Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors bought four luxury homes is MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional information it could be misleading. While some social media users suggested that the purchases were evidence that Khan-Cullors had been enriched by the movement, our research revealed no evidence that Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation funds were used to purchase property. Khan-Cullors has held several other jobs in addition to her work as the organization’s volunteer executive director, including writing a memoir and developing content for Warner Brothers. Source; Fact check: Missing context in claim about Black Lives Matter co-founder's property purchases
She knows she can do anything she wants because she's bankrolled by Soros.

Spicoli43

Reaction score
Here's yet ANOTHER example of the Left punking and pandering their voters... Will their voters ever wake up?

Latest posts