All Politics Thread

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicoli43

Reaction score
Since the other thread has derailed, stick it all here. Whether you are Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Whig, etc., say whatever is on your mind...

ALL religions have written orders in their handbooks for their customers to hate, hurt, and mass murder everyone of a different religion or no religion addiction...
I'm gunna have to demand documented and footnoted source material to support this claim.

Brilliant speech by Rand Paul, well worth your time to watch;

I'm suspicious by nature, so just what does missing context really mean? Is Patrice home free (pun intended) or just not enough desire to dig deeper?

Our rating: Missing context
The claim that Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors bought four luxury homes is MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional information it could be misleading. While some social media users suggested that the purchases were evidence that Khan-Cullors had been enriched by the movement, our research revealed no evidence that Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation funds were used to purchase property. Khan-Cullors has held several other jobs in addition to her work as the organization’s volunteer executive director, including writing a memoir and developing content for Warner Brothers. Source; Fact check: Missing context in claim about Black Lives Matter co-founder's property purchases

Last edited:
Brilliant speech by Rand Paul, well worth your time to watch;

Yeah, I like how he annihilates Fake Fraud Fauci, the financier of Covid all the time. I would like to see him as Speaker of the House when the Witch is gone.

I'm suspicious by nature, so just what does missing context really mean? Is Patrice home free (pun intended) or just not enough desire to dig deeper?

Our rating: Missing context
The claim that Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors bought four luxury homes is MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional information it could be misleading. While some social media users suggested that the purchases were evidence that Khan-Cullors had been enriched by the movement, our research revealed no evidence that Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation funds were used to purchase property. Khan-Cullors has held several other jobs in addition to her work as the organization’s volunteer executive director, including writing a memoir and developing content for Warner Brothers. Source; Fact check: Missing context in claim about Black Lives Matter co-founder's property purchases

She knows she can do anything she wants because she's bankrolled by Soros.

Here's yet ANOTHER example of the Left punking and pandering their voters... Will their voters ever wake up?

Msg to my duly elected threesome:

It seems to me that implying that voter ID is racially discriminatory is also somehow implying that some races aren't intelligent enough to know how to get an ID. How then can a government that is on track for implementing a so called "real ID" in 2023 (without which certain rights of access will be restricted) be contemplated? Would it not be overly restrictive for a race the government considers somehow impaired with respect to obtaining even a simple ID? It seems that our rights are being steadily infringed upon by what I call "creeping gradualism".

Although I see "creeping gradualism" nibbling away at my freedom I am thankful that I live in an area with fewer nanny regulations than most. I can accomplish a lot w/o needing to pull a permit and undergo inspection. When I read these forums I am amazed at what some of you consider normal.

Everybody not completely in the lap of the Leftists is a Domestic Terrorist. All returning Veterans are on the list, according to Obama and his then AG, Janet Napolitano. To see that they are calling parents that want the best for their kids "Domestic Terrorists" doesn't surprise me a bit.

https://www.renewamerica.com/columns/baldwin/090418

I'm gunna have to demand documented and footnoted source material to support this claim.

I'm sure you already have the "source material", but I'll point out where to look in your handbook(s):

Annotated small sample of Judeo/Christian Religious Terrorism WRITTEN ORDERS direct from the Christian BuyBull (Quran has even more) for Mass Murdering of innocent people:

“Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for WAR, my fingers for BATTLE.” Psalm 144:1.
Jesus: “ Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. 35 For I have come to turn...
“a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law..." Mathew10:34-35
Jesus, who wanted to be King of the Jews, said: "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me." (Luke 19:27) (while teaching kids that mass murder is a good idea)
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be STONED TO DEATH by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)
Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be PUT TO DEATH. (Deuteronomy 13:5)
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, KILL them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and KILL ALL of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)
KILL anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)
KILL all men, women, children, and, even, babies already of the 20 nations/50 belief systems/religions of the Promised Land when moving into it. (Deuteronomy)

Imaginary evil Jesus of gospel stories said his followers must obey the Torah/Old Testament (N.T. not invented yet) (Jesus invented ~150 A.D.)

Everybody not completely in the lap of the Leftists is a Domestic Terrorist. All returning Veterans are on the list, according to Obama and his then AG, Janet Napolitano.
Guess that's why they didn't see anything wrong with murdering war hero veteran of foreign war innocent lady Ashli Babbitt...
Woman Killed in Capitol Embraced Trump and QAnon
https://www.nytimes.com › who-was-ashli-babbitt (noted total liars)

Aug 23, 2021 — After 14 years in the military, Ashli Babbitt bought a pool supply company and delved into far-right politics.

I'm sure you already have the "source material", but I'll point out where to look in your handbook(s):

Annotated small sample of Judeo/Christian Religious Terrorism WRITTEN ORDERS direct from the Christian BuyBull (Quran has even more) for Mass Murdering of innocent people:

“Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for WAR, my fingers for BATTLE.” Psalm 144:1.
Jesus: “ Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. 35 For I have come to turn...
“a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law..." Mathew10:34-35
Jesus, who wanted to be King of the Jews, said: "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me." (Luke 19:27) (while teaching kids that mass murder is a good idea)
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be STONED TO DEATH by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)
Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be PUT TO DEATH. (Deuteronomy 13:5)
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, KILL them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and KILL ALL of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)
KILL anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)
KILL all men, women, children, and, even, babies already of the 20 nations/50 belief systems/religions of the Promised Land when moving into it. (Deuteronomy)

Imaginary evil Jesus of gospel stories said his followers must obey the Torah/Old Testament (N.T. not invented yet) (Jesus invented ~150 A.D.)

Did you study the context of those OT passages? They were a part of God's restoration of his chosen people to the land which had become overridden with evil. Rest assured that God gives you the right to choose what to believe and the future of that choice. BTW you do not have to spread venom in the process, but that's also your choice and will harm you more than those you spew it toward.

Just as I'm also amazed at what you consider normal...
For me "normal" is being able to do things on my own property w/o pulling a permit. For example, building a small shed, adding a small deck and a large brick patio. Also any rework I choose within the walls of my house.

Although I see "creeping gradualism" nibbling away at my freedom I am thankful that I live in an area with fewer nanny regulations than most. I can accomplish a lot w/o needing to pull a permit and undergo inspection. When I read these forums I am amazed at what some of you consider normal.
Creeping gradualism is a good term and maybe explains in more detail exactly how to best define “progressive movement”. When most people see progressive they see progress and that wasn’t how the term was intended exactly. First you assume a goal good or bad and then you decide how to reach the goal. If the goal isn’t widely accepted then going at it slowly but progressively is a process less noticed. When a goal is widely wanted there is nothing gradual or progressive needed you make the goal clear and you do it as fast as you can.

When you see anyone or any group playing the long game it should raise a flag. Unfortunately the masses don’t stay engaged with the long game and view everything day to day and follow the path of least resistance.

What is the price of free corn? The parable of the wild hogs has a very serious moral lesson for all of us. This story is about federal money (free corn) being used to bait, trap and enslave a once free and independent people. Federal welfare, in its myriad forms, has reduced individuals to a state of dependency. The rest of the story is well worth the read;

Rambling Rose Farms

Did you study the context of those OT passages? They were a part of God's restoration of his chosen people to the land which had become overridden with evil. Rest assured that God gives you the right to choose what to believe and the future of that choice. BTW you do not have to spread venom in the process, but that's also your choice and will harm you more than those you spew it toward.
Oh quit lying... you're only fooling the gullible... no gods ever existed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back