Angie

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealtw

Contractor retired
Reaction score
Among other things that are still changing
now I am over my limit of PMs and can not PM you:thbup:

And I sure hope my post is aproved

Last edited:
Neal, you've been very patient, and I appreciate it.

I had built a loop that every time I had you in the new Established Member group, it would loop back to Registered user which now had less abilities as you have found out.

At least the s/w works if I give it clear instructions.

But, due to this I've learned how to drive people crazier than normal!

Check your pm's now.

And do the Edit Options in your user control panel. Go to bottom of page and say no to side panel, etc. Then save.

This time I think you'll stay as you should be.

I'll check some settings in the morning for you.

Angie, My account was changed a couple years ago, Tom should know the details, that might be the problem.

See if you can edit options to not see the side bar. I made a small change to your member account that may help this issue.

Neal, I've put you in Supporting Member status, try your Edit Options now to get rid of the side bar.

I'll leave you there until I figure out what is missing on the Established Member setting.

Neal, I've put you in Supporting Member status, try your Edit Options now to get rid of the side bar.

I'll leave you there until I figure out what is missing on the Established Member setting.

The side bar disappeared when you changed it but the forum option page has not changed. Close enough.

Okay, Neal. We'll leave it like this for now. Thanks for working with me during this.

For what it's worth, I now see a side panel and I still can't do anything with BB Code. All BB code is turned off for me.

speedbump, try your link now.

I cannot do everything as some things are saved to make Supporting Members have some extra abilities.

It is confusing to get the little red notice of someone quoting me 24 hrs after I have answered it and the thread has moved on .

I have most of the email notices turned off but I do get some for really old threads with new posts, but they too come in 24 hrs late.

Latest posts

Back