Awesome Fridges

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerTime

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have a strictly beverages fridge or a kegerater? Would like to see some pics if you have them!

It's the same size as a mini fridge right?

I got a mini fridge with soda and beer inside. :) A very small fridge.

same here small fridge, i put a full case of 24 bears and soda's in the door and i have a bottle of whine on the bottom rack also with a bottle of Gibson..mmmmmmmmm:D

We had a large full size but got a small dorm size under the counter model.:cool:

Holds plenty and takes less electric and space.:)

over in the lounge part of the main shop I have my fridge and microwave, nothing fancy but I needed a place to keep them and the garbage can and there just wasn't enough room so I built the shelf unit now my Dad doesn't have to bend over to get a soda out either so it has worked out very well. I built lots of storage into the area for sodas and snacks but I can never seem to keep it stocked dang munchkins sneak off with all my snacks:mad1:

lounge.jpg

You have snack rats too huh?????? 2 yr old is the worst. He goes shopping in my snack hiding place.

yeah snackrats, lol, that is a good term for them. I put a padlock on my jack closet. that way I can hide stuff.

You have snack rats too huh?????? 2 yr old is the worst. He goes shopping in my snack hiding place.
That's why I keep my snacks next to things I know she won't like, poison, scary things, my Dad (he's huge and terrifies her).

That's why I keep my snacks next to things I know she won't like, poison, scary things, my Dad (he's huge and terrifies her).

Sounds like my Brother-in-law. My kids won't go near him because of his beard and hair.

yeah snackrats, lol, that is a good term for them. I put a padlock on my jack closet. that way I can hide stuff.

My grandkids work cheap, ice cream is their pay.

My oldest grandson (3 yoa) goes to HD with me all the time. We love to look at the tools. I have been teaching him the names of the tools even at his age.

The other day we were there and he pointed up to this big fellow in line next to us. He said to the man "screwdriver" the man was buying. I said watch this, and I asked my grandson what type it was and he said "phillips". He was right. Everybody in line smiled.

Grandkids can sure make your day. Teach them everything you can, they love to learn at that age.

well my oldest kid is 17 so I hopefully have a while till I have grandkids but I do look forward to them. that way I can spoil them rotten and send them home like my dad always says. :thumbsup:

Sounds like my Brother-in-law. My kids won't go near him because of his beard and hair.
My kid is scared of my brother in law for that exact reason, although she's starting to come around.

hey mustanggarage ...i realy like your setup....been wanting to put microwave in my garage also....looks great..

Hey, I understand about hiding the goodies. Those little ones are so smart.

Nice set up there too mustanggarage. I like the cabinet you have there including micro wave.

Hey, I understand about hiding the goodies. Those little ones are so smart.

Nice set up there too mustanggarage. I like the cabinet you have there including micro wave.

thanks. when I finished the wall there I did not have enough room to put the trash can beside the fridge anymore so I decided to go vertical. it makes it a lot easier for my dad to get sodas out too. I also gained some storage for pop. worked out well and cost very little to make. .

the fridge and microwave were leftovers from when I closed my office in utah. we did not need them here so might as well put them out in the garage. to be honest I use it mostly to warm up stuff for the dogs. I spoil them rotten. :thumbsup:

mustanggarage,

Great use of the microwave. I bet your dogs enjoy a little warm food on cold Iowa days.

Just like when you do stuff for the grandkids that's not spoiling, that's just loving em. :)

I agree. I know that many dog owners will say it is a terrible thing to feed "people" food to dogs etc. but my answer to that is that they are pets. their life is to be my companions. if their lifespan is shortened somewhat because of the diet they eat, but they knew they were loved while they lived I will take that trade. and they do not come in the house so I don't have to worry about them begging at the table or anything like that. we bring the leftovers to the garage and if they have been in the fridge awhile I nuke it and mix it with their dry dog food. they love it.

Back