Awesome Fridges

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to have a case of beer in it for me and lads while we work on my impreza.

My fridge in the garage has the freezer on top. It is a white westinghouse. Last winter the freezer wouldn't freeze, it worked good all summer. Now the weather is getting cold the freezer isn't freezing again.

Try that out. Bring your Fridge to your garage.

I saw recently that Lowe's Hardware Store now sells a fridge with the same diamond plate and paint sceme as the Gladiator garage cabinets. Kind of pricy, but sure would look good in a garage!

I think that it would be cool to have an old restored fridge in mine.... There is a show on the discovery channel or history channel that is called restoration . . .
They take old stuff and restore it. Stuff like fridges, old gas pumps and such... so cool

here in our small town we have a distributor for coca cola. it is one of the major distributors in the midwest so they are a big part of the local economy. we even have a coca cola day festival every fall. anyway at our local car show last weekend they were auctioning off a coke machine that they had installed speakers and a car am fm cd player into. I think it would be cool to have something like that in my shop. I bought 20 bucks worth of tickets so I am keeping my fingers crossed.:nos:

Hey now, that is some kinda COOL TUNES there.:cool:

Please get us a pic.;)

:thumbsup:

Have a under counter wine cooler fridge which can hold soda pop as well as beer bottles and cans. Don't know where the optional shelving came from for cans and non wine bottles but came with the house and this is what we have. It is kind of cool.:cool:

http://www.vikingrange.com/consumer/products/product.jsp?id=prod150221#product-overview

House also came with one of these. Even more cool when you have 30 plus folks over for a BBQ.

http://www.vikingrange.com/consumer/products/product.jsp?id=prod10850298

Hey MRB, Show us some pics of your beverage area...:D

Back