Bathroom makeover

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackwidow9

Reaction score
So I just closed on the house yesterday.
Now for the hard part, the flooring on the entire upper level has to get redone and im dealing with a master bathroom with carpet in it. Doing the cabinets and countertops is lower on our priority list but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for this nightmare flooring and walls that will go with the rest of the bathroom. We have a consultation with empire on monday but there are so many options./
Also for the space to the left of the hot tub does anyone know what that can used for ? Just really looking for any ideas to turn the bathroom around. Open to any and all suggestions. Thank you xD
bathroom1.PNGbathroom2.PNG

Congrats on the new home.

I would start by pulling up the carpet and seeing what is under it. If you know for sure the carpet is out taking it up is a pretty easy DIY project and knowing what is there will help guide you with what will be needed for the next step.

I would rip up the carpet. remove toilet. install one or two levels of plywood, then tile, then reinstall toilet . you would have to make the drain higher.

Back