birdiejane

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhall

Reaction score
Hey ya'll we are new to the forum and very excited about new prospects. We are a husband and wife team and have worked together all ways. Guess from the ya'll we are in TEXAS. We have 32 years experience in interior and exterior remodeling and David can build anything from a piece of wood, it's great.We look forward to talking to all of you anytime.

Welcome to the forum!
You seem to have found a home.
Be sure and post pictures of the projects you are doing!
It doesn't matter how small or large.

See ya'
Tom

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the nice welcome, looks like youv'e made this a fun place to hang and to see what's going on around other places.Look forward to meeting everyone.
C U Soon,
birdiejane

We alway's try to make this place fun,

Good O'l Tom.:D

Hey Dhall Welcome to the Forum:
I was on a plane the other day and a sweet little Texas lady in front of me asked the lady beside her, "So, where y'all from?" The other lady raised he eyebrow, put her nose in the air and said "I'm from a place where they know not to end a sentence with a preposition." There was silence for a while then the Texas gal turned to the other and said, "So, where y'all from b---h?"
Well most of us don't even know the difference in a preposition and a participle but we do like helping folks if we know the answer.
Glenn

Greetings Glennjanie,
See we can be proper, but who wants to talk out of the side of their mouth? UGH!!! That's a great story. I don't know where your plane was going but I bet she didn't get off there. We may not know the difference in the P words, but we know how to get their attention like the B words. hahahaha
Everyone knows something about everything, but not everything about something. We are happy to help anyone who is willing to help themselves. We've tried alot of things thru the years, some work and some don't, but we would never steer [pun] anyone in the wrong direction. Ya'll are great people and we enjoy your company.
Thanks for the welcome,
David and birdiejane

Latest posts

Back