Bringing Bush Back To Life

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasman

Reaction score
In front of my house i got some bushes and all but one are healthy. Its not fully dead just one side its not getting leaves. What could i use on it to try and get it back to life without having to get a new one. Also whats good to put on the others to make them a little fuller and greener. Ill try and get some pics of it. Thanks for the help its greatly appreciated.

Do you know what kind of bush it is?
I could be more helpful if I knew.
If you can post a picture that would be great.
If it's not a serious disease issue you may be able to just prune off the dead wood and let the bush grow back out.
If it is a disease you will want to remove the whole thing it before it infects more bushes.
I'm guessing, since you are from Beaumont, it is probably drought stress, and with deep watering and some fertilizer it should grow back.

Yeah we are def in drought status still. Ill get some pics later on today was busy at work all day and by time i got home it was dark. I have no clue what kind of bush it is sorry i cant be more helpful on that part. Thanks.

Here are the pics sorry it took so long. Also attached is a little garden area that is dead what could be done there to make it look better. Thanks for all the help.

The Yard (1).jpg

The Yard (2).jpg

The Yard (3).jpg

The Yard (4).jpg

Back