Cabinet recommendations

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maeslife

Reaction score
We need to replace our kitchen cabinets before we sell our house. We live in an older neighborhood, built in the early 70's. I don't want to put too much into it before we move. Any recommendations on what cabinets would still look okay for selling a house, but not cost too much? Any idea how much I'd be spending for this?

Hi,

Great idea to increase the value of your home with a new kitchen! Check out TheRTAStore.com. Below you can see some pictures of the cabinets we sell. We also have a "Name Your Price" program which allows customer to submit their budget and then we work with you to design a kitchen within your budget!

Autumn Shaker 365x200.jpg

Heritage Honey Maple 365x200.jpg

Glazed Maple22.jpg

Marquis Cinnamon 365x200.jpg

Sunset Maple 365x200.jpg

I forgot to add the our average 10x10 kitchen is right around $1300.00, but like I said, we can work within your budget to design the kitchen you want!

Ikea cabinets are dirt cheap, dirt cheap, and have worked out pretty well so far. The wood seems a little lightweight, It's seriously a great value and I'd do it again in a second. Thanks

Regards,

Back