Canine Dewormer May be a Cancer Cure

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ivermectin IS approved by the FDA and has been for many, many years. In fact it won the Nobel prize many, many years ago. Anyone who reads and does their research will find that Ivermectin used for animals is a COMPLETELY different formulation than that use for humans.
the truth

• The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Here is additional info. The lack of FDA approval doesn't mean that it doesn't work it only means that it hasn't been through the process. The difference in animal use products is the carrier for the medication, flavors and etc. Here's a bit more info on ivermectin;

What is ivermectin?​

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. It is FDA approved for use in humans to treat a variety of parasitic infections including parasitic worms, hookworm and whipworm. Ivermectin may also be used as an effective treatment for a wide range of other conditions and as a treatment of onchocerciasis, intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis or river blindness.

The antiviral activity of Ivermectin has been shown against a wide range of RNA and DNA viruses, for example, dengue, Zika, yellow fever, and others.

Ivermectin and Covid-19 Treatment​

Ivermectin is currently being investigated in a clinical trial as a potential COVID-19 treatment for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Virus, which is the virus that causes COVID-19. The FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 infection in humans. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommend not to use ivermectin in patients with COVID-19 to reduce viral replication, except in clinical trials.

Experimental studies for ivermectin as an adjunct treatment for antiviral effects of hospitalized adult COVID-19 patients: a randomized multi-center clinical trial. There is currently insufficient evidence from the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin in Covid-19 patients for the treatment of severe or mild COVID-19 symptoms.

An update on my treatment of skin cancer or precancerous lesions. I was alternating between fenbendazole paste and diclofenac gel topical treatments. My theory being if they showed promise by killing cancer cells in vitro that direct and targeted application to damaged skin should yield similar results. Two lesions have healed but I have a thickened skin area I am still treating. I changed treatment from alternating medications during the day to using medications on alternate days. In doing so it seemed that fenbendazole paste was the one getting the best results. At present the skin damaged area is gradually decreasing with fenbendazole paste application multiple times per day with no side effects or irritation.

Back