Canine Dewormer May be a Cancer Cure

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If one has cancer he might not want (or have the time) to wait years for peer review. My wife's internist said with respect to alternative (or off-label) meds try it, if it works fine, if not walk away. Even for meds that never get approval there is usually a percentage that the med works for. With the low percentage that chemo works for I am surprised that it got approval. I think less than 3% of people that are treated with chemo survive past the five year marker. I suspect it couldn't meet today's approval requirements and is merely grandfathered in. I don't advocate harmful remedies and the fenbendazole protocol does no harm.

Peer pressure has been used to squelch promising cancer cures. The costly path to approval has suppressed others. Maybe not always a conspiracy but a cheap cancer cure is not going to be able to pay its way through the system. It will have to depend upon doctors who are willing to think outside the box and take the risk. Unfortunately there are many people who are ready and willing to brand a pioneer in treatment as a charlatan thus Moshe's comment;

"It was a revelation; that someone may prefer to continue suffering at the hands of “experts” rather than be cured by a (potential) charlatan. And this is the key here—it would seem that Natalie was happy to be cured by Dr. Goodley only so long as he was part of the established expert inner circle."​

Bottom line, I have found something that works and maybe I can help someone else. I also do well in controlling glucose levels and BP but that's another story. Heck, I even write my own eyeglass prescriptions but I recognize that everyman may not have my moxie.

Wrong again. There are a number of helpful natural substances, e.g. tumeric with beneficial properties. Cannabinoids are also proving to be helpful for chronic pain, sleep problems etc.- and can replace pharmaceutical products in some cases.

There are not, however, real 'natural treatments' for serious conditions like cancer, heart disease, etc.. Everyone reading this thread who has cancer or knows someone with cancer should avoid 'miracle' cures, designed to appeal to desperation and empty your wallet. Start with the American Cancer Society website:

https://www.cancer.org

ACTUAL Doctors that treat patients with proven remedies that go back to the beginning of time either wind up with a hole in their chest floating in a river or lose their "Medical" license.

Wrong again. There are a number of helpful natural substances, e.g. tumeric with beneficial properties. Cannabinoids are also proving to be helpful for chronic pain, sleep problems etc.- and can replace pharmaceutical products in some cases.

There are not, however, real 'natural treatments' for serious conditions like cancer, heart disease, etc.. Everyone reading this thread who has cancer or knows someone with cancer should avoid 'miracle' cures, designed to appeal to desperation and empty your wallet. Start with the American Cancer Society website:

https://www.cancer.org

Every medical condition has TONS of natural treatments. Listing the "American Cancer Society" as a source is hilarious at best and it elicits the obvious conclusion that you are absolutely clueless OR a Pharma troll.

Pick one.

Bump

If one has cancer he might not want (or have the time) to wait years for peer review. My wife's internist said with respect to alternative (or off-label) meds try it, if it works fine, if not walk away. Even for meds that never get approval there is usually a percentage that the med works for. With the low percentage that chemo works for I am surprised that it got approval. I think less than 3% of people that are treated with chemo survive past the five year marker. I suspect it couldn't meet today's approval requirements and is merely grandfathered in. I don't advocate harmful remedies and the fenbendazole protocol does no harm.

Peer pressure has been used to squelch promising cancer cures. The costly path to approval has suppressed others. Maybe not always a conspiracy but a cheap cancer cure is not going to be able to pay its way through the system. It will have to depend upon doctors who are willing to think outside the box and take the risk. Unfortunately there are many people who are ready and willing to brand a pioneer in treatment as a charlatan thus Moshe's comment;
"It was a revelation; that someone may prefer to continue suffering at the hands of “experts” rather than be cured by a (potential) charlatan. And this is the key here—it would seem that Natalie was happy to be cured by Dr. Goodley only so long as he was part of the established expert inner circle."​
Bottom line, I have found something that works and maybe I can help someone else. I also do well in controlling glucose levels and BP but that's another story. Heck, I even write my own eyeglass prescriptions but I recognize that everyman may not have my moxie.

Last edited:
Just thinking · · · the troll said to avoid cures designed to appeal to desperation and empty your wallet. That seems like a boost for the Fenbendazole Protocol since it does no harm and doesn't empty the wallet. In addition it has helped people where other treatments have failed. Of course my personal test of topical fenbendazole application would be branded as anecdotal but who cares if it works? BTW it shows promise for eradicating skin tags as well.

I am wondering if antimalarial drugs or ivermectin as antivirals could lessen the symptoms of the common cold? I can't test that theory since vitamin-C works as a preventative for me.

Since the thread has already been hijacked by the troll I will venture a bit further off topic. At a gathering of friends I made a comment regarding whether my drink of choice (tonic water with a limeade splash) contained enough quinine to offer COVID protection. A friend said probably not but it would guard against leg cramps. Since I haven't had leg cramps at night for a long time I decided to look for correlation. NCBI said no evidence to support the claim so I forgot about it. Last week my son said his wife got him some tonic water because he had been experiencing leg cramps at night. He said it has worked. Since we share DNA I suspect he and I fall into the realm of those that tonic water helps. I still wonder if it offers any COVID protection in conjunction with my daily intake of 3000 mg vitamin-C?

One of the best ways to avoid cancer is to avoid addictions... Steve McQueen's cancer was probably from smoking... but many people love their addictions more than life...

Just thinking · · · the troll said to avoid cures designed to appeal to desperation and empty your wallet. That seems like a boost for the Fenbendazole Protocol since it does no harm and doesn't empty the wallet. In addition it has helped people where other treatments have failed. Of course my personal test of topical fenbendazole application would be branded as anecdotal but who cares if it works? BTW it shows promise for eradicating skin tags as well.

I am wondering if antimalarial drugs or ivermectin as antivirals could lessen the symptoms of the common cold? I can't test that theory since vitamin-C works as a preventative for me.

Since the thread has already been hijacked by the troll I will venture a bit further off topic. At a gathering of friends I made a comment regarding whether my drink of choice (tonic water with a limeade splash) contained enough quinine to offer COVID protection. A friend said probably not but it would guard against leg cramps. Since I haven't had leg cramps at night for a long time I decided to look for correlation. NCBI said no evidence to support the claim so I forgot about it. Last week my son said his wife got him some tonic water because he had been experiencing leg cramps at night. He said it has worked. Since we share DNA I suspect he and I fall into the realm of those that tonic water helps. I still wonder if it offers any COVID protection in conjunction with my daily intake of 3000 mg vitamin-C?

Anecdotal can be used for anything, and it can get as detailed as figuring out which SNP you are and finding out how people in your SNP react to __________. Anecdotal is the Pharma Trolls' first comeback to everything natural that works because like all trolls, they don't have any actual knowledge of the subject matter.

I had a cancer like skin lesion, black and irregular. I cut it open, dampened the blood with a cloth, applied Peroxide and bandaged it up. Within a few days it was gone. If it was skin cancer, so be it. It could have been anything else surfacing on the skin. One thing I wasn't going to do is go talk to the Allopathic Quacks about it.

If you take 3G of Vitamin C a day, you will probably never have a regular cold, Covid or anything else fauci and gates invent.

One of the best ways to avoid cancer is to avoid addictions... Steve McQueen's cancer was probably from smoking... but many people love their addictions more than life...

Yeah, but smoking doesn't really apply these days with the massive levels of pollution, electric pollution etc.

If you take 3G of Vitamin C a day, you will probably never have a regular cold, Covid or anything else fauci and gates invent.
I have taken 1000 mg of vitamin-C b.i.d. for years. I upped it to 1000 mg t.i.d. when I decided not to take the jab.

Steve McQueen died of mesothelioma, which is caused the exposure to asbestos. His physician thought he was probably exposed in the fire-resistant suits McQueen wore when he was racing - which contained asbestos back then. Subsequently, researchers believe McQueen was exposed during his time in the Marine Corps, from 1947 to 1950 where he worked aboard ships and in shipyards - where asbestos was commonly used at the time. See:

https://www.mesothelioma.com/blog/steve-mcqueen-and-mesothelioma-an-actor-and-veterans-last-battle

Vitamins and other supplements will not prevent you from catching COVID. This is particularly true with the latest Omicron variants, which are extremely communicable. See the answers to this and a range of myths /disinformation about COVID from the highly regarded Mayo Clinic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-myths/art-20485720

The only effective steps you can take to avoid COVID infection are well documented:

(1) Get one of the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer / BioNTech or Moderna, plus boosters
-- just like the vaccines you got as a child for polio, measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, pertussis and diptheria, which used to sicken, hospitalize and kill tens of thousands every year in the USA. Your parents / grandparents were undoubtedly overjoyed when the first polio vaccine was released in 1955! If you are old enough, you also received the vaccine for small pox - a scourge of humans for thousands of years. If you are an elder, you should also get the shingles vaccine - which prevents an extremely painful and miserable condition, plus the pneumonia vaccine - which prevents serious illness and death.

Note: You will need to get COVID booster shots, just like the annual flu vaccine update. If you are older, you will also discover that you need updates for the vaccines you received as a child, e.g. 'DPT' (diptheria, pertussis and tetanus). Vaccine strength declines with time in your body, and some viruses mutate constantly, e.g. flu and corona. See:
https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/vaccinations-older-adults

(2) Avoid crowds, maintain a 6+ foot distance from other people, and always wear a high quality, tight fitting N95 mask in public. (NOT a cheap blue 'surgical mask' or bandana.) Diligently followed, this definitely helps to reduce exposure and infection - but is no substitute for vaccination now that reliable vaccines are available and free. Remember, people tried to isolate themselves for thousands of years from small pox, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria, etc -- with varying degrees of disaster. Vaccines for these previously common diseases are a modern miracle.

Note: No vaccine is 100% protective - take extra steps if you are in a high risk group. If you are in a high-risk group for COVID illness, e.g. with cancer, diabetes 1 or 2, a chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease, dementia, disability, heart conditions, HIV infection or a compromised immune system, you should definitely cover all of the bases - including COVID vaccination, boosters and all of the steps in #2. Make every effort to avoid infection with this nasty and clever virus. See:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

I hope this is helpful.

Cheap insults and no evidence. That's par for the course for Antivaxxers, Global Warming Deniers, QAnon followers, etc.

I really don't know why I keep letting our resident troll bait me. I am trying to quit, honestly.

Vitamin C and COVID-19
Harri Hemilä and Angelique M. E. de Man

Additional article information

Abstract
In numerous animal studies, vitamin C has prevented and alleviated viral and bacterial infections. In a few dozen placebo-controlled trials with humans, vitamin C has shortened infections caused by respiratory viruses, which indicates that the vitamin can also influence viral infections in humans. In critically ill patients, plasma vitamin C levels are commonly very low. Gram doses of vitamin C are needed to increase the plasma vitamin C levels of critically ill patients to the levels of ordinary healthy people. A meta-analysis of 12 trials with 1,766 patients calculated that vitamin C reduced the length of ICU stay on average by 8%. Another meta-analysis found that vitamin C shortened the duration of mechanical ventilation in ICU patients. Two randomized placebo-controlled trials found statistically significant reduction in the mortality of sepsis patients. The effects of vitamin C on acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) frequently complicating COVID-19 pneumonia should be considered. Vitamin C is a safe and inexpensive essential nutrient.
Keywords: artificial respiration, ascorbic acid, coronavirus, critical care, pneumonia, respiratory distress syndrome, respiratory tract infections
Introduction
About 100 animal studies have shown that vitamin C can prevent and alleviate many kinds of viral and bacterial infections (1, 2). Because of the great diversity in the infectious agents in those studies, it is evident that the effect of vitamin C is not restricted to any specific virus or bacterium. Furthermore, in the early literature, pneumonia was reported to be common in patients suffering from vitamin C deficiency (3, 4), which also indicates that the vitamin can have clinically relevant effects in the protection against infections in humans. Vitamin C may improve the immune response to viral infections through the stimulation of the proliferation and function of T-lymphocytes and NK-lymphocytes, and the production of interferon (2, 5, 6).
Evidence Indicating That Vitamin C Might Influence COVID-19
Several of the numerous animal studies on vitamin C and infections (1, 2) are relevant when considering the potential role of the vitamin against the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Vitamin C increased the resistance of chick embryo tracheal organ cultures to infection caused by an avian coronavirus (7), and protected broiler chicks against an avian coronavirus (8). In addition, in septic mice with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), vitamin C administration downregulated proinflammatory genes, enhanced epithelial barrier function, and improved alveolar fluid clearance (9, 10). In addition, the deficiency of vitamin C increased lung pathology caused by influenza A in mice (11).
A number of controlled vitamin C trials in humans are also important when considering the new coronavirus. A few dozen placebo-controlled trials with humans showed that regularly administered ≥1 g/day vitamin C shortened infections caused by respiratory viruses in adults by 8%, and in children by 18% (12). Respiratory viruses form a heterogeneous group and their distribution varies over time and location. Therefore, types of viruses have varied between the trials and it is unlikely that the benefit of vitamin C is explained by effects on just a certain respiratory virus or virus group. Because the effect of vitamin C on the diverse group of respiratory viruses seems non-specific, it seems plausible that vitamin C may also have effects on the new coronavirus.
In the placebo-controlled trials on the common cold (12), the magnitude of effect of regularly administered vitamin C has not been very large and does not justify regular vitamin C supplementation in normal situations. However, the new coronavirus causes an illness that is much more severe than ordinary respiratory virus infections and frequently causes pneumonia complicated by ARDS. Therefore, even moderate benefits of an 8–18% decrease in the duration of respiratory virus infections would justify consideration of vitamin C supplementation. Moreover, in the early literature, pneumonia was described as a common complication of frank vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, and two small controlled trials indicated that vitamin C might have therapeutic benefits against pneumonia (3, 4).
The particular concern with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, is that ICU treatment is needed for a rather high proportion of patients. There is much evidence that critically ill patients have reduced plasma levels of vitamin C, which is explained by the increased depletion of the vitamin in their body so that one third of ICU patients may have as low vitamin C levels as vitamin C deficient patients (13, 14). In particular, a recent survey found that out of 18 COVID-19 patients, 17 had undetectable vitamin C levels and one patient had a very low level (15). Another recent study also reported low vitamin C plasma levels in COVID-19 patients, and non-survivors had half the plasma level of survivors (16). Although 0.1 g/day of vitamin C can maintain ordinary plasma levels in healthy persons (17), critically ill patients need much higher doses (2–3 g/day) to increase the plasma vitamin C levels to the ordinary range (13, 18). It would therefore seem reasonable to screen plasma vitamin C levels in ICU patients and administer vitamin C to those with low levels. Unfortunately, vitamin C assay with HPLC is quite expensive and therefore not usually available in daily practice, and the cheaper tests are less accurate.
A meta-analysis of 12 controlled trials with 1,766 patients found that vitamin C had shortened ICU stay on average by 8% (13). Another meta-analysis of eight trials found that vitamin C shortened the duration of mechanical ventilation in patients who needed the longest ventilation (19). Furthermore, Zabet et al. (20) reported that vitamin C reduced mortality in 28 sepsis patients by 78% (P = 0.01; based on 2/14 vs. 9/14) and Fowler et al. (21) reported that vitamin C reduced mortality in 167 patients with sepsis and ARDS by 35% (P = 0.01; based on 25/84 vs. 38/83). A reanalysis of the latter trial showed that during the 4-day vitamin C administration, mortality was decreased in the vitamin C group with RR = 0.19 (95% CI 0.06–0.55) (22). During the 4-day intervention, the number needed to treat was 5.5 (95% CI 3.5–12.5), which means that one death was prevented in five to six patients by vitamin C (22).
Discussion
Although there is as yet no direct evidence indicating that vitamin C is beneficial specifically against COVID-19, the reported benefits of vitamin C in the ICU context suggest that it could be considered for patients.

First: congrats for quoting a real scientific study.

Second, did you notice that this study is outdated
-- from January of 2021? At the point, the first COVID vaccine had been released in December of 2020 and was not generally available. People were naturally desperate. Everyone was looking for something that might help.

Third: did you notice the first sentence in 'Discussion'? "Although there is as yet no direct evidence indicating that vitamin C is beneficial specifically against COVID-19, the reported benefits of vitamin C in the ICU context suggest that it could be considered for patients." In other words, they were hopeful, but there was no evidence that vitamin C was effective.

Fourth: By the end of 2021, significant research was completed on potential COVID treatments. Here is what they found for vitamin C:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8552785/

Fifth: Now we have COVID vaccines that are tested, effective and safe. In fact, COVID vaccines have been successfully tested in hundreds of millions of people across the globe - more than almost any other new medication. See: https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison

We also have new treatments for people who contract COVID, which are much more effective. See: https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-treatment-drugs

In summary, you should trust proven medical science. Thousands of experts have been working on COVID , desperately trying to find effective vaccines and treatments. Excellent results were delivered quickly. We should all appreciate their efforts, which helped millions of families and people worldwide.

It is also a good idea to stay healthy and take supplements that are helpful, e.g. to avoid vitamin D deficiency if you don't go out in the sun, etc.

It is also a good idea to avoid 'miracle cures' broadcast on the internet, Facebook and email, 'pop medicine' hucksters like Dr. Oz, and the legion of healthcare scams that are as old as civilization itself.

I hope this is helpful.

Your fonts are growing as you keep googling. I am tired of trying to tell you that I am results oriented. It matters little what you google and post. I carefully research what I do and get results that benefit me. If that doesn't fit your MO so be it. Since Vitamin-C works for me I don't care what you google about it. Don't confuse your google with my real life experience or the real life experience of others who think outside the box.

I don't know if it makes you feel superior to hijack this thread or if you have some other motive. I think I have made my point with those who may have a sincere interest or need so keep on amusing yourself with your prattle (and rudeness).

BTW if you really closely review the NCBI lab tests on fenbendazole it may become apparent to you why they got negative results.

Fascinating discussion. As a hospice doctor, I would say that death is natural, so why do we fight it so hard. People who advocate natural treatments are hoping to engage the body's own abilities to heal. That is a good thing to try when faced with disease. The bigger issue is that we are not living wisely and figuring out what we need to do with our lives while we have our health. That question focuses on personal responsibility and avoids the arguments against big Pharma (a double-edged sword).

Fascinating discussion. As a hospice doctor, I would say that death is natural, so why do we fight it so hard. People who advocate natural treatments are hoping to engage the body's own abilities to heal. That is a good thing to try when faced with disease. The bigger issue is that we are not living wisely and figuring out what we need to do with our lives while we have our health. That question focuses on personal responsibility and avoids the arguments against big Pharma (a double-edged sword).

Yes, but I love to bash Big Pharma because they all lie repeatedly. Now, I do actually accept that they only do what they can get away with. I blame the worthless FDA and SEC more. Every single pharma company LIES about the efficacy of their products because why not? The public generally doesn't know or ask questions, although it's very odd to portray people taking the poisons as being extremely fit and exercising in every commercial when the exact opposite is true. If the commercials were indicative, Nursing homes would be filled with healthy people that have taken the drugs for 50 years, not people screaming and begging for Death.

The FDA never asks questions unless there is pressure, and is really only good for finding a bad batch of Spinach every few years. It's only when it's beneficial to a certain company that rhymes with Pfizer that they take action against J&J for their vaccine, but everything from Pfizer gets magically approved, no questions asked. Huh, I wonder how that could be, "Doctor" Scott Gottleib, former FDA commissioner and current Pfizer BOD member... No conflict of interest there, even though there is a long line of that between the agency and the pharma companies.

Then there is the SEC, which does absolutely nothing to protect investors from fraud committed by the CEO's of pharma companies. Every pharma company does it, there's almost a code that they aren't cool if they don't. Clovis Oncology released positive results for one of their drugs and the share price shot up around $100. Then it was discovered that the CEO falsified everything and the price tanked to where it is now, under $1. The SEC fined the CEO $200k or something like that, which is a tiny fraction of the $$$$$$ he made cashing out his options. He's still there.

Now, as a Dr. that isn't currently in the business of prescribing treatments, would you look at the data presented or look behind the curtain of Clovis Oncology, considering the FDA doesn't ever do their job effectively?

I bet as a end stage Doc, you see the culmination of years or decades of the use of Allopathic poisons on a far greater scale than people laying there having fulfilled a life where they might have used too much Turmeric or Juniper Berries.

I'll give an example that doesn't involve big pharma. A couple of years ago I thought I had a cataract on my right eye and was treating it with NAC eye drops (that I had formulated). When I had an eye exam my opthamologist informed me that it was a pterygium. Moshe Rogosnitzky was repurposing low dosage dipyridamole for pterygium treatment and told me where I could procure the drops.

Long story made short the offshore vendor dried up before I got results. The eye drops costed pennies to make but I could not find a source for dipyridamole powder and could not purchase dipyridamole tablets or capsules w/o a prescription. Moshe couldn't include me in his trials as I had already begun a regimen of use. Moshe thought that after approval the drops would have to sell for around the price of Restasis drops due to the high cost of clinical trials. Moshe made the discovery in 2012 but the drops are still not available in the US. I ended up with surgical removal of the pterygium.

Meanwhile I continue the NAC drops hoping to slow or prevent cataracts as I do show some evidence of their beginning growth. There is an offshore source for dipyridamole tablets but with shipping would cost me around $50 for 60 (IIRC) so I haven't taken the gamble. It would involve scraping off the pill coating, powdering a pill and dissolving it in a pH of 6 (IIRC) then re-adjusting the pH of the final low dosage solution for comfort.

Bottom line: The system that protects us also cramps our freedom and keeps cures so far away that some of us will never experience them. I have a missionary doctor friend who gets pharmaceuticals for as low as 10 cents on the dollar but I hate to lean on him for a home project. I use to go on mission trips with him and work in the pharmacy but I don't do world travel anymore. The troll who's bugging me has no clue · · ·

NAC eye drops first became available for pets but NCBI has found that they probably work. I think they are advertised now as an eye lubricant (to stay under the radar) and sell for $39 for 5 ml ($229.41 per oz). I make mine 1 oz at a time for pennies.

And that's why I keep track on possible cancer cures. They are not offered as miracle cures and are relatively inexpensive. If I had cancer I would definitely try the fenbendazole protocol, probably before subjecting myself to the abuse of radiation and chemo. I am getting very favorable results with topical fenbendazole paste and diclofenac sodium gel and the good news is that I can apply them forever if needed. The combination cost me less than the copay for a tube of fluorouracil.

Last edited:
Hey XXXXX XXX...

There are no Covid vaccines first of all, and if the "vaccines" from Pfizer and Moderna were 95% effective like they said, there wouldn't have ever been a need for a booster.

Herd Immunity is achieved and done. Covid is over. Immunity was provided by people getting the disease and recovering. That's called Science, but you don't know anything about that.

Bonus to the two vaccine companies that "produced" fake vaccines... Pfizer, whose BOD member used to be the Commissioner at the Fraud and Deception Agency, and Moderna, half owned by the Fake Fraud Fauci WHO, like all "leaders" never got a Covid "vaccine", and doesn't even really qualify for an award show participation trophy either since after getting the "vaccine", AKA a B-12 shot or saline, he rubbed the wrong F'N shoulder.

If we want your opinions, we will tell you them. So, until we say we need you, which will be never, back to your Boiler room to collect your $3 for your Top Ramen. Take your Pharma troll BS and stick it up your Democrat Mascot.

You apparently do not understand viruses and vaccines.
  1. Viruses mutate, and some much more than others -- particularly when they are widespread globally and have lots of opportunities to mutate and create more effective / communicable variants , like the corona and flu viruses. So a vaccine (like the mRNA COVID vaccines) may be 95% effective against the version it was designed for, but less effective against new variants like Omicron. This is also true with the flu virus - hence the need for annual booster shots.
  2. Vaccine effectiveness wanes with time: Your body develops the strongest response typically 30 to 90 days after vaccination. Depending on the vaccine, this protection wanes with time. Hence the need for elders to get a DTP (Diptheria, Tettanus,Pertussis) booster. The same is true with COVID vaccines, where protection wanes more rapidly. Hence the need for boosters.

3. COVID vaccines and protection against severe illness, hospitalization and death: New variants of the Corona virus are much more communicable - which means that you may catch COVID even if you are immunized and boosted - a 'breakthrough' infection. This does not mean, however, that vaccination was ineffective, COVID vaccination and boosters significantly reduce the risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death - if you catch a new variant. See:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-variant-vaccine

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2791949

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115481#:~:text=Vaccines%20against%20severe%20acute%20respiratory,related%20severe%20disease%20and%20death.
  4. Vaccines are less effective in elders: Our immune systems become less responsive to vaccines as we age. So stronger versions and boosters are more important for elders. See the recommendations for vaccines for older people: https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/vaccinations-older-adults Note that newer vaccines are more important as you age, e.g. for pneumonia, shingles and flu.

5. Vaccination helps to protect your family, friends and neighbors: You may not be in a high risk group for severe illness and death with COVID -- but a family member or neighbor could easily be. Vaccination helps to reduce the spread of COVID and protect your family and community. Conversely, refusing to be vaccinated for COVID, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria etc creates greater risks for your family and community. The plagues of the past are in the past, thanks to vaccines. Let's keep it that way.
Finally, you repeated false conspiracy theories about COVID and Dr. Fauci.

First, COVID is definitely not "over' and herd immunity has not been achieved, given the spread of new variants -- as anyone who is aware of recent news can tell you:

1654447762088.png

Second, neither Pfizer nor Modera are "owned" or controlled by Dr. Fauci. Dr. Fauci is also vaccinated against Covid. Spreading disinformation like this is a disservice to Dr. Fauci and everyone who reads this site. See:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-fauci-pfizer/fact-check-anthony-fauci-is-not-part-of-pfizer-as-posts-claim-idUSL1N2P31NR

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/what-dr-fauci-can-do-now-that-he-is-fully-vaccinated-against-covid.html

I hope this is helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back