Challenge!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tilemandan

Reaction score
Is there anything that nealtw isn't an expert on?
Or doesn't have a comment for???

Is there anything that nealtw isn't an expert on?
Or doesn't have a comment for???

Why, do you disagree with him and his responses? If you do, take issue with him, he has pretty thick skin, he's been a valuable resource around here for a while now and we thank him for taking the time to respond to folks who have problems and want to repair things themselves. There are no paid positions on this site and we rely on members who are willing to share their time and experience. So I'm confused as to your question.

Being blessed & cursed with being hypersensitive to, and hypervigilant for, "other people's issues", I don't detect any issues with Nealtw.
And, I don't think he or anyone else here has literally declared himself/herself an expert.

In order to get to the root of this problem, fill in the blanks -
Does he remind you of anyone from your past or present?
What do you believe are his motives in posting?
If you were to charge him with something where the Burden of Proof is on you, what would it be? Make your case.
To whom does this problem belong?
Are there some posts of his that you find particularly offensive? Which one(s)? Why do they offend you?

Last edited:
I might be reading it wrong but I don't think tilemandan is complaining about him.... I sort of took it the same way I feel about nealtw, it's amazing that he knows as much as he does and whenever I post a question, I'm confident I'll get a good/useful reply from him!

So I'll take this opportunity to say thanks nealtw! Just one of the many on here that appreciate your responses

Shawner, to restate my response, I'm confused by the question that was posted in the origional post. Maybe tileman would kind enough to come back and clarify his origional post.

Well now, looks like it was a little different from my seat. But then again, I was wrong once before.:D
Any one else notice the "Challenge" Headline? Oh yeah,:welcome: to the site.

Unless English is not his native language, I don't think Dan the Tileman could be any clearer in his intentions.

Back