Changing a light bulb.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just junk it. Don't bother with it. Not worth it.

I advise you to go and buy a new light fixture base. There are some cheap ones, so you will not have to pay a lot of money for them. You have to turn off the power and take it off. If you do not want the bulbs to keep falling, you must get a new light fixture base. By the way, when you'll buy it be cautious and have some photos of the previous base. You have to be sure that the new one will fit in. I have had a similar issue in the attic. However, I removed the light fixture base and installed great solar flag pole lights. It works perfectly in there.

I advise you to go and buy a new light fixture base. There are some cheap ones, so you will not have to pay a lot of money for them. You have to turn off the power and take it off. If you do not want the bulbs to keep falling, you must get a new light fixture base. By the way, when you'll buy it be cautious and have some photos of the previous base. You have to be sure that the new one will fit in. I have had a similar issue in the attic. However, I removed the light fixture base and installed great solar flag pole lights. It works perfectly in there.

I swapped the fixture out.

Latest posts

Back