Cheap lighting during construction.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShellbackBill

Reaction score
I'm building a 40 x 8 extension on the back of my house.

Roof is on. As I put up sheathing, it's beginning to get dark in there.

I'm cheap.

What's an inexpensive way to light the area for work?

Get some cheap Harbor Freight LED work lights.

Or one of those hanging strings of work lights in little cages, with LED bulbs.

Hey!
That light string may be just the thing.

Not too expensive. And reusable.

And, Ive got a 30% off any item coupon from HF.
Thanks!

This is what we use in construction. you have a electric plug and every 15 feet you remove some insulation and wrap the light two wires on to the pair . the use 200 watt lights in them .
p_1000105401.jpg

This is what we use in construction. you have a electric plug and every 15 feet you remove some insulation and wrap the light two wires on to the pair . the use 200 watt lights in them .

I believe my local Ace Hardware has those. And I have a I haven't made to Harbor freight yet.

Thanks.

I believe LED lights are quite affordable. If you haven't buy something yet, you can visit your local hardware to consult on what's the cheapest LED lights that suit your needs.

Better yet, get the Harbor Freight outside 24 foot light string. There are 12 sockets every 2 feet. And when you are done, you can use the
supplied 15 watt yellowish decorative bulbs outside around the seating area of your back yard as a bonus! They are WATERPROOF.
And the string cost only $27.99.

Hope this helps you and also other people.
Taz1956

Attachments

• 2020-05-27 05 27 37.png
    2020-05-27 05 27 37.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back