Cleaning products for allergies

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebody

Reaction score
I have pretty bad allergies anyone know any good products for cleaning bathrooms specifically that wont set me off? Cheers

Pretty good luck with vinegar and water.
Or some lemon juice, plenty of natural cleaning solutions out there, just go back to basics and gallons of elbow grease.:)

Typically, phosphoric acid is what's commonly used for cleaning bathrooms because it cuts through soap scum like a hot knife through butter, but it won't harm chrome.

If your allergies act up when you clean the bathroom, is it because you're allergic to mildew spores? If so, then you should be aware that it's possible to clean mildew off of silicone caulk, and it's also possible to clean mildewed grout.

Last edited:
Thanks a million for the advice guys il try them all out :)

I use my bathroom Enjo mit on my shower & when wiping the vanity down daily. Then once a week i clean over it with Earth Choice Multi Purpose Cleaner. Toilets i use Earth Choice Toilet Cleaner.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
Cleaning is especially problematic for those suffering from allergies. While there's no question that all triggers, such as dust mites, pet allergens, and mold spores, must be kept under control, the dilemma is how to minimize them without making allergy symptoms worse.

It’s apparently a big problem. But there are several things you can do to minimize exposure to harmful chemicals and still end up with a sparkling-clean home.
These URL will help you
Allergy Relief Cleaning Products
Anti Allergy Cleaning Products - Allergy Relief Store

Thanks

Cleaning is especially problematic for those suffering from allergies. While there's no question that all triggers, such as dust mites, pet allergens, and mold spores, must be kept under control, the dilemma is how to minimize them without making allergy symptoms worse.

It’s apparently a big problem. But there are several things you can do to minimize exposure to harmful chemicals and still end up with a sparkling-clean home.
These will help you
Allergy Relief Cleaning Products
Anti Allergy Cleaning Products - Allergy Relief Store

Thanks

We prefer Zonrox bleach here at home and though I have a bad allergies on chemicals, this one seem to be exempted from those. You could try what's inside your kitchen, baking soda and vinegar. But this will surely take you more hours of cleaning...

Back