Cleaning thinset/grout off tools.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While stitching a cut on the hand of a 75-year-old farmer, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.
Eventually the topic got around to politicians and their role as our leaders.
The old farmer said, "Well, as I see it, most politicians are 'Post Tortoises'."
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post tortoise' was.
The old farmer said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a tortoise balanced on top, that's a post tortoise."
The old farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain.
"You know he didn't get up there by himself,
he doesn't belong up there,
he doesn't know what to do while he's up there,
he's elevated beyond his ability to function,
and you just wonder what kind of idiot put him up there to begin with."

Got back from the doc. I have surgery next week whenever they can schedule a slot. I would explain the details, but, suffice it to say they have some major remodeling plans. :mad::mad:

Put your little toe where a finger used to be, it will make for some interesting conversations

They did all the pre stuff today, so I have surgery tomorrow. Maybe I should wear my steel toed shoes with padlock laces so they don't get any ideas.

Maybe you should also look at a locking chastity belt. Now that would make for an unusual conversation piece, or should I say conversation pecker?

I guess I wasn't the only one that made a mistake when I cut my fingers. Whoever lines up the tray for the surgery didn't include all the right stuff? So it's rescheduled for Friday now. .:mad:

By the time it was noticed there wasn't enough time to get the right stuff, only so much time slotted for the operating room. Anyway that's it in laymen's terms. In doctor's terms somebody is in deep doo doo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back