concrete floors need color for walls

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daparty22

Reaction score
I stain my concrete floors a saddle color and i will love to know what color i should paint my walls i have a open floor plan the kitchen dining room and living area is all in one 20x40 please help

Welcome DaParty:
An Antique-white would keep the area bright and allow for variations in the remainder of the decorating.
Glenn

thanks for the welcome glenn i had antique white on my walls before my home caught fire last july and we r glad to be rebuilding i was wanting a color beside white my hubby loves the color green so if u know a warm green please let me know also my friend next door gave us hickory cabinets and the 50s stove which i love if i have to restain the cabinets i will if they dont match the floors we just dont have the eye to know what goes with what lol thats why i came here and i like this place its pretty cooll :)

100_0334.jpg

100_0338.jpg

the best way to find the color that you may want get color samples from Lowe's and see what matches to your likings. Very hard for someone else to pick color that you would like. From the pics a light color green would match your cabinets and floor. Good Luck and let us see the finished product. Sorry to here about the fire. Welcome to the DIY web sight.

Hello DaParty:
Don't neglect the paints at WalMart. I have used hundreds of gallons from there and never had a complaint (Can't say that for some other brands).
I remember a color from the 60s called Seafoam Green which might work for you. You'll probably never find that though.
Glenn

I'm also looking at colors. Benjamin Moore has a color site where you pick the wall color, ceiling color, etc., to see what the whole room looks like. So does Olympic, Glidden, and most major companies. We also found our house exterior colors that way. We're going with no - VOCs paint which most companies now have. Then go to store, pick up your paint chips, tape them on the walls. With the different lighting throughout the day, it helps to make a decision. Hopes this helps and welcome, be safe, GBR.

ty all will check out benjamin moore never knew u can put colors on the walls at the website

Latest posts

Back