COVID-19 Vaccines NOVAVAX and COVAXIN

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I do think it a bit strange to have a Covid-related discussion in this forum, I agree that it's generally OK if it can be contained to a limited number of threads. I wouldn't think of going to the FDA or CDC or NIH for information on how to frame a door, so whatever is posted here related to Covid or vaccines will probably not be my primary source of information on the subject.

That said, I do value the community and the willingness of its participants to engage, share, and help. I've usually found everyone to be purposeful. I don't plan to participate in this thread other than to make one reference which might provide a different perspective on the response of our government and public health establishment. It did for me.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. delivered an address at a Weston Price conference regarding Anthony Fauci, and vaccine development about which I'm willing to bet 99% of the public do not realize. It would tempting to write it off as a conspiracy theory (and some of it I have), but there were some really interesting facts he shared that cause me to wonder why Fauci still has a job, and why most Big Pharma and Big Tech execs are not in jail. Folks, we've been lied to and manipulated.

Please take time to read the following. (Beware. It is lengthy.) You get extra points if you watch any of the interviews with Drs McCullough, Malone, or Kory.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/money-intersects-public-health-policy/
Follow the money.

I've wondered why, in the summation of deaths, that there isn't published the underlying factor which had contributed to those deaths. Such as the other maladies that the person suffered from, as wells the person general physical characteristics such as blood types, so that other can access and use that information, for their own assessment of how they should conduct themselves, forward.

So far, there have just been to many general assumption, and edicts, issued, instead of depth of analysis, conducted and published.

I've wondered why, in the summation of deaths, that there isn't published the underlying factor which had contributed to those deaths. Such as the other maladies that the person suffered from, as wells the person general physical characteristics such as blood types, so that other can access and use that information, for their own assessment of how they should conduct themselves, forward.

So far, there have just been to many general assumption, and edicts, issued, instead of depth of analysis, conducted and published.
I had read and heard earlier in this that death certificates are produced differently in each state. Some placed its the coroner, some places its the doctor, etc. Also it seems requirements vary as to what's on it. Many times it seems comorbidities aren't required so some doctors list them others don't. I ran across that when I was going around the the CDC report said only 0.5% (don't remember the exact number) of people diee from covid. This was pre-omicron. What it was was the CDC's number was cases that listed covid as the only cause of death. So I think a lot of the data are muddled. Of course issue like that have been all over this thing that has lead to so much conspiracy stuff. This is unprecedented in our time and people expect instant results, instant all knowing knowledge, make a change when you learn something new and OMG you're a liar how can we believe you? Everyone is paddling in a different direction yet everybody is an expert nowadays. I have the interweb I have researched. It very disheartening to me sometimes.

In my state it depends upon where you die. If in a hospital the hospitalist is most likely the one to sign the death certificate. If one were admitted with covid and not treated for anything else then COVID would most likely be cited. There's just no way to get good data across the nation. Realistically COVID is just the last straw if the patient had other conditions. I don't pay too much attention to the numbers, I just watch the curves for trends.

One of my wife's nephews said he used ivermectin successfully but he uses it with his coonhounds and knows how to derive the proper dosage.

I'm a VA systemic invalid;), and when I see others waiting for rides, I engage them as to their experiences, visa-v this pandemic, and have found that most who have been hospitalized, and discharged, were A & B blood type, with other associated maladies.

I thrive on sifting through information. It's the key.

Heck even the Pope has told the Catholics that the vaccine is acceptable and in fact called it a "moral obligation."
Obviously it's NOT a 'moral obligation' to put something deadly, unworking, and not needed into your body! But religics love 'mandates'... including 'mandates' against abortion...

I will use what tools are at my disposal to keep myself out of the hospital and to protect vulnerable people that I am in frequent contact with.
We all saw NYC put the overflow Covid patients into the nursing homes with the ultra-vulnerable elderly !!!

I've wondered why, in the summation of deaths, that there isn't published the underlying factor which had contributed to those deaths.
It's simple, that info wouldn't support the NARRATIVE! Plus, "Covid deaths" bring in tons more MONEY for the hospital! Hence, why we've seen Covid listed as the cause of death from someone who died in a car accident because they also tested positive for the flu at the time... or, at least, 'tested positive' was the claim...

Although I do think it a bit strange to have a Covid-related discussion in this forum,
Corrupt plandemics/closures/restrictions do severely affect workers/homeowners/DIYers/home centers stores...

Last edited:
...one might think all believers would be pro-life.
Not when all religics are under written orders from their handbooks to mass murder everyone on the planet not of the exact same religion... we all saw the recent results of Catholics Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, EvilJFK, Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nickols, John Hinckley Jr., John David Chapman, and school mass murderers following those written orders! Along with Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc...

I'm a VA systemic invalid;), and when I see others waiting for rides, I engage them as to their experiences,...
I'm also a war veteran in VA care and volunteer to give rides to those veterans needing them... feeling fortunate that I can still do that...
Trump had the VA working great again, but since the plandemic I'm now fighting to get the care I need again... and appointments are now back to taking years to get instead of just a day or two!
Instead of 'care', I'm now getting VA questionnaires about how I 'feel' about care... I'm not getting!

It's simple, that info wouldn't support the NARRATIVE! Plus, "Covid deaths" bring in tons more MONEY for the hospital! Hence, why we've seen Covid listed as the cause of death from someone who died in a car accident because they also tested positive for the flu at the time... or, at least, 'tested positive' was the claim...
I have heard this claim before but have not found anything supporting that hospitals get paid anything for a covid death. What is your source for that claim?

Although I do think it a bit strange to have a Covid-related discussion in this forum, I agree that it's generally OK if it can be contained to a limited number of threads.
Come to think of it all the forums I have participated in have one or more off-topic sub forums.

I have heard this claim before but have not found anything supporting that hospitals get paid anything for a covid death. What is your source for that claim?
A quick search will get you tons of info:

"You may have heard the claim that hospitals get money for every COVID-19 death.

"Providers can get additional reimbursement through Medicare. That was a component of the CARES Act that was passed by Congress and signed by the president as a partial offset to all the extra costs that providers are incurring," Potter said.

The first, Potter says that 20% add-on from the CARES Act is only for services provided, not deaths.

In actual dollar amounts, Potter says the 20% payment averages out to be around $35,000 per patient on a ventilator."

I'm also a war veteran in VA care and volunteer to give rides to those veterans needing them... feeling fortunate that I can still do that...
Trump had the VA working great again, but since the plandemic I'm now fighting to get the care I need again... and appointments are now back to taking years to get instead of just a day or two!
Instead of 'care', I'm now getting VA questionnaires about how I 'feel' about care... I'm not getting!

Interestingly, I had the same experience, at 1st, with the LB,CA, 7th & Bellflower VA.
As my vision was decreasing while driving from work sites, I was glad there were curbs, they prevented me from drifting into on-coming traffic, and when I ask for cataract surgery and they wanted to order it several quarters a head, I said, how about next tues, and they relented.

Sometimes you need too push.

MN, VA keeps sending me atto-boy surveys in which they ask about my scheduled appt., as if I had called in and requested the appt., when, in fact, they offer you suggested time slots, for your selection, so by selection, equates to you having requested the appt.

I told them that I was satisfied with the service, but would not fill in the surveys, until they changed the wording, too no avail.

I think, or heard, that Trump had instituted policy amendments which resulted in some 9K reduction in the VA dead weight load.

Interesting, how a businessman, views the efficiency of a business, as opposed to a politician.

I didn't qualify for VA benefits but was told that my application would be kept on file in case the rules were changed. When the VA started offering ID cards I asked for one and they couldn't (or didn't bother trying) to find my file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back