Do you like the colors

Help Support House Repair Talk:

kfer

Reaction score
I think the colour combination use on the forum is quite reasonable,but i think the text in white at the right top is not visible easily it should be of some dark colour.

dakuda

Reaction score
Which text in particular? I find much of it easy to read (and I am partially color blind), except for the Advertise Here link.

Last edited:

Jim McClain

35yr flooring pro
Reaction score
I like the color combinations. Nice job. But the standard vBulletin buttons, icons and other graphics look out of place. You can get the PSD versions and change the colors - or just make some custom ones. But the colors are very pleasing here. :D

R'gards,

Jim

BantyMom

Reaction score
The colors are soft and easy on the eyes, the type color too. Thank you for asking.

jyoti

Reaction score
I like the color combination of this forum. I like the this type of light colors.

thanks

rebecca16

Reaction score
I like the color combination very much , everything looks very fresh and its very easy to read. no negative words to say.:clap:

remmons

Reaction score
Yes, the forum colors are easy on the eyes and inviting. They say "welcome to the forum" and they do not demand attention like other forums colors do. (Example, black w/red font, lavender, etc).