Does anyone have access to service/repair manual for a Carrier Heat Pump Model 25HBC336W0030010?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfr92y

Reaction score
Does anyone have access to service/repair manual for a Carrier Heat Pump Model 25HBC336W0030010?

Thanks!

gfr92y

Doing a quick Google search, it appears that you have asked 5-6 other DIY forums looking for this manual, with no success.

How about reaching out to Carrier themselves, and search from the source?

https://www.carrier.com/residential/en/us/products/air-conditioners/air-conditioner-service/

It has been four months since your condencending and unhelpful* post and I am still put off by your tone of voice. You are an adminstrator, man. Your should be patient, empathetic, understanding and last but not least, offer helpful assistance.

* Yes, I did check with Carrier before I cast a broad net last May and no they only offer technical information going as far back as the model after mine.

So, your boss wants donations from those who have benefitted from this community. Well, I asked for help here 6 times and got two replies, one of which was yours and you already know the value you provided me.

I don't think you're getting any donations from me today.

Back